AKM-13.0 motor app veloup problem

Dave1112

Just Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Hello
Could you help me that which type of set controller , LCD., a cukrot can I buy for motor AKM-13.0.
Ibought a ebike Trinx x1e lite which dont have LCD display controller , Its designed to adjust by Aplication called VELOUP. unfortunatelly I can not sign up, it seems to be is not active anymore from China. So I can not switch on and adjust the motor :( Do you know other application?

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
If one has no luck getting help form the company or the App is no longer supported , then the AK Mmotor uses a conventional Julet (9 pin assumed) along the rear stay.
The battery mount controller if it is not CANbus, then one will be able to use any after market electric controller kit should work .

Dave1112

Just Joined
Feb 27, 2024
Unfortunatelly the company dont reply and the app not supported anymore. I am not famillier with this spareparts . Could you suggest me LCD, controlker and battery type? The best would be if I could use my battery with 4 metal pin. See pictures

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
The controller is located in the battery holder base (the flat rectangular bit with the four pins), one will need to swap out that controller or buy another controller base which will fit the battery.

One needs to identify the exact battery case and base first to make a decison on a replacement.

Last edited:

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH