Another ARCC Moulton.

Chilterneer

Just Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Buckinghamshire
Hi there,
I'm about to take delivery or rather collect my Moulton TSR27 that has been fitted with an ARCC conversion.
I admit it's not cheap, but it's very well engineered, UK manufactured, except for the motor hub and battery, also using an off the shelf battery gives an extra edge over custom battery packs.
Living within easy driving distance of Cambridge, I was able to drop my Moulton off to them and got a guided tour of their facility, which is impressive and having been in engineering since leaving school was extremely interesting too.
I'm looking forward to getting my converted Moulton back and riding it, I did try a demo Moulton TSR at the NEC Cycle Show to the test track and spoke to them at some length about their system on their stand, I was offered an extended test ride at either the Cambridge site or an office they have in North London.
There's nothing quite like riding it on home soil though.
I know there are a couple of other owners of ARCC Moultons on here :)

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Oooh I like the quirkiness of a Moulton :cool: (although went for a Brompton myself - also well engineered).

Welcome :)

Gaz

Chilterneer

Just Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Buckinghamshire
Oooh I like the quirkiness of a Moulton :cool: (although went for a Brompton myself - also well engineered).

Welcome :)

Gaz
Hi there,
Thank you, I love my Moultons, so lovely to look at as well as ride?
Yes the Brompton is well engineered and very clever at folding, ARCC offer a Brompton conversion too, along with Cinelli.
I collect my TSR27 today, can't wait to ride it, but have visitors arriving for Christmas tomorrow, so it'll have to wait a bit.

Gaz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 14, 2016
Eastbourne
Rotten spoilsports - bah to visitors and Christmas eh! :D

Gaz

Chilterneer

Just Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Buckinghamshire
Rotten spoilsports - bah to visitors and Christmas eh! :D

Gaz
I'm not too disappointed as it's my brother and sister in law over from California, my brother is over quite often, but I haven't seen my sister in law for almost a year!