Another Noob question

Wren10

Just Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Hi,
I am looking to buy two folding e bike for myself and my wife. We are looking for folders to put inside our caravan . Neither of us has ridden a bike for over 20 years so don't want to spend too much (a rough budget of £1.5- £2k. We are both in our late 60s, I am 95 kg and my wife is about 75kg. I am 6ft, wife is 5'8".
We are looking for recommendations, the two bikes do not have to match. A local shop will have stock of a Kudos Secret soon, any views.
Thanks in advance

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Kudos Secret is a good bike. Everything is standard Chinese, so you won't have any trouble with spares or upgrades.

There are a lot of similar bikes. They're all good. My general advice is to get one with at least 36v (avoid 24v) and has at least 3 levels of assist.

Buying locally has the advantage that the retailer should be able to provide any backup you need, but many of them are sadly lacking in knowledge and expertise when it comes to sorting out electrical problems. Some of the mail order companies have good backup systems. even the ones they sell on the TV have quite good returns policies. They often give big discounts when they actually promote them on TV. don't pay the prices below:

Reactions: Wren10