Anyone know if Cube reaction hybrid pro is in stock in 15 inch

gibbs

Just Joined
Apr 15, 2014
leeds
Hi All,

Newbie want to be ebiker here. I have been doing a lot of reading around on this brilliant forum. You are fountains of knowledge and advice. Can any of you help me out.

I have at commute of 18 miles each way from Wakefield to Leeds via trail/towpath and hilly road. I have been using a non electric bike in the summer months. Due to my young 37 yr old knee now being not to well from skiing accident :( - I am looking for a gentler yet active option. I am a short female at 5ft 3. I have been looking at crank drive - Bosch looks good - I know CUBE fits at 15 inch. Looking for someone who has this in stock. I want to buy a good bike, that's going to last - My limit is 1800 pounds.

Can anyone help me:D. Or offer alternative that suits my height, will do hills, can be 'detuned' maybe - as most of my journey could be off road.;)

I look forward to your responses :)

jackhandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 20, 2012
the Cornish Alps
I reckon you're the first person to ask if a bike can be detuned for offroad use :)

I assume you mean de-restricted; but actually, lowering the maximum speed & increasing the grunt available at lower speeds makes a hell of a lot of sense when tackling singletrack & "gnarly" stuff.

Accepted, I'm an old fart, but my maximum speed is way lower offroad.