Anyone what this motor is ???

D

Deleted member 4366

It's not a common one and i would say it's pretty old. Why do you need to know?

Ailx47

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
It's not a common one and i would say it's pretty old. Why do you need to know?
Just how to add more torque as the acceleration is not good it goes 21 mph on 36 8ah lithium battery but really slow I have ordered a 48v 20ah lifepo4 battery should be here soon but in the meantime I want just want better acceleration

D

Deleted member 4366

Just how to add more torque as the acceleration is not good it goes 21 mph on 36 8ah lithium battery but really slow I have ordered a 48v 20ah lifepo4 battery should be here soon but in the meantime I want just want better acceleration
You need to increase the current from the controller to get more torque, but your present battery is probably beyond its limit already. Your new battery won't make much difference on its own, but it should be able to give more current than you ran before if you get a new controller.

How much current does the present one give? it should be written on the label.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
With the SWX prefix It could be an early Bafang.

Ailx47

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
You need to increase the current from the controller to get more torque, but your present battery is probably beyond its limit already. Your new battery won't make much difference on its own, but it should be able to give more current than you ran before if you get a new controller.

How much current does the present one give? it should be written on the label.
35amp KT controller with lcd 3