Ave step thru, probably stolen

spanos

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2011
This is on my local gumtree

I've asked a few questions . Owner has no idea about anything at all. Including where they bought it from for the claimed 1200

Also they claim they have given the battery and charger away...... and that's why they are selling the bike

Fails the "sniff" test on many levels in my book. Probably, though not certainly, stolen

This is on my local gumtree

I've asked a few questions . Owner has no idea about anything at all. Including where they bought it from for the claimed 1200

Also they claim they have given the battery and charger away...... and that's why they are selling the bike

Fails the "sniff" test on many levels in my book. Probably, though not certainly, stolen

*coughs

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

spanos

Pedelecer
Feb 18, 2011
Actually I got the impression of a del boy chancer. Knowingly bought a dodgy item but hoping to spin it on

It's rare that the person who stole any giv n bike is the same one selling it. So say my local copper acquaintances at any rate

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
All sounds and looks a bit iffy, why would you sell the battery and charger leaving a bike in non working order ? As it was design for leaving the resell value at a very nominal low price.