Bike for a 70 year old.

Jimo

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2018
Fakenham, Norfolk
That Kudos Secret is a realy nice bike (as is their K 16) pitty the advertising is so mobile- and the price is bang on.

Jim

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

davannh

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 21, 2019
Hi
Thank you for the info re roof racks, they are expensive but as you say if it would allow us to continue getting out and about it would be worth it. As I said I have ordered the Kudos Secret, if, on his birthday he hates it I will come back and revisit standard size bikes. The roof rack may be necessary then!

4bound

Pedelecer
May 1, 2014
Neston
www.facebook.com
Its not just getting the bike up to the roof, but also the loading on your roof. You need to check the manufacturer's max roof loading recommendations. I would have thought you would be better to put it in the caravan when towing and buy a towbar mounted rack for when you are not. Thule make some great ones, and also have a small ramp accessory so you can literally wheel your ebike onto it. I know a few people who do this.

Pugliese

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 10, 2019
If you go for a folder, just make sure you get reasonably sized wheels. The smaller the wheels the less stable it is. I have just sold two Bromptons for this very reason, as they are OK in a city but on any sort of roughness they are skittish.