Bosch (cube) Issues

Artstu

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 2, 2009
I went to the place I purchased it from Which is the only one local to me and explained what it was doing. They said it will be an expensive fix such as new motor or battery £500-£600 minimum and best to get a new one.
A very simple thing to try is fitting another display at the shop. or perhaps they already did that? a display is only about £80 off ebay if it is the display that is the issue.

£70 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOSCH-Intuvia-Display-Brand-New-Anthracite-For-Performance-Line/163765893016?epid=7033707919&hash=item2621353798:g:4zkAAOSwa55cUdgl

Last edited:
Reactions: Amoto65
D

Deleted member 25121

I went to the place I purchased it from Which is the only one local to me and explained what it was doing. They said it will be an expensive fix such as new motor or battery £500-£600 minimum and best to get a new one.
It could also be the display or simply a bad connection, I'd be inclined to phone around some other bike shops and explain the problem. I suspect that the one you took it to don't want to try and fix it because they don't have the capability.

• Agree
Reactions: Nealh and soundwave

Bikesman

Pedelecer
Aug 19, 2014
I did not take the bike in as I was just passing but worth a shot. I will give “performance line bearing” a shout next week. Cheers soundwave

Reactions: Bearing Man

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
he should be able to tell you what is wrong with it if the pcb is toast you can get 2nd hand motors and the cx motor will fit the frame £2-300 depending on mileage used.

Bearing Man

Trade Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hampshire
www.ebikemotorcentre.com
I did not take the bike in as I was just passing but worth a shot. I will give “performance line bearing” a shout next week. Cheers soundwave
Thank you to Soundwave for the shout out. We would definitely be able to help you Bikesman, and for a lot less than a new motor. Plus you get another 12 months guarantee for piece of mind. (That's unless you wanted an excuse for a new bike? ;) )

• Agree
Reactions: soundwave

Advertisers