Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Wow what a start, Alonsa looks favourite to win drivers championship, any bets

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Your bet isnt looking quite so sure now jazper......all I want is Vettel out and Lewis to win :cool:

Now....I cant stop.......back to the bloody safety car......poor jensen

Lynda :)

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
......or maybe not......:(:(:(

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Ah well....looks like a huge party in Milton Keynes tonight...shame Im not there....bet it will be good ;)

Poor Lewis.....congrats to Jensen......certainly an emotional race

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Ah well....looks like a huge party in Milton Keynes tonight...shame Im not there....bet it will be good ;)

Poor Lewis.....congrats to Jensen......certainly an emotional race

Great drive by Jensen, but let's hope Mercedes comes good for Lewis next year Lynda.

Apart from just this race, the driver of the season for me has been Fernando Alonso. His Ferrari has always been off the pace compared to the Red Bull and Mclaren cars, but despite that he finishes the season in second place in the Drivers Championship only three points behind Vettel and has been instrumental in putting Ferrari second in the Constructors Championship. We can only guess what he'd have been like in a better car.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
I was really hoping that Alonso could do it against all the odds, Alonso IMHO is the best driver in F1 who got the best out of a car that was second rate

Last edited:

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Believe me....I was PRAYING that Alonso would take the title ....but it wasnt to be.

I can only think that Lewis must know more than we do about what Mercedes have ....or hope to have...up their sleeves for next season.

THEN we can whip vettel's a**e and get that one fingered irritating salute off air :D :D :D

C

Cyclezee

MK home of the best team in F1

That has to be the best race of the season and Red Bull are 3 times world champions:D:D:D

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
PLEASE stop gloating John......it doesnt become you lolol :p

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Soppy name for a car, Red Bull, I think they should be renamed Milton Keynes Kars. :)
Oh please flecc....dont pander to him....hes insufferable enough as it is about Red Bull...believe me :D :D

C

Cyclezee

Just for you Lynda:p
images.jpeg

The home of 3 times in a row World Champions just in case you didn't know that already
:D
images (1).jpeg

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Well seen you are feeling better you insufferable, but *********** **** ******* ******* :D :D

OK....enough is enough.......pax.......before I undo the asterisks ROFLMAO !!

Advertisers