Brexit, for once some facts.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Are you attempting humour in some fashion with this post?
There is first of all no suggestion in the link that he is standing for election, and the attempt to insult me is pathetic
It is as usual off topic and nonsense, but does show your grip on reality is slipping even further.
And this is because I posted the truth about you, instead of being ashamed you took to petty sniping with fictional comments
Silly child. Please post on topic

Would you say you were happy?

Reactions: Zlatan

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Would you say you were happy?
Why do you ask? obviously you are seeking to waste my time with yet another juvenile attempt at a point scoring argument.
Obviously the attempt to put forwards a convincing arguent in favour of Brexit is beyond your ability if you have to resort to these all too obvious attempts at disrupting the thread.
So the answer is
That is none of your business.
Post on topic in future.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
What? in the Daily Express?
"
New Immigration system will 'DAMAGE UK's prospects' - and cost employers £1BN in red tape
BRITAIN’S post-Brexit immigration blueprint will cost UK employers, including the NHS, up to £1 billion a leading think-tank has warned.
The think tank fears the government’s £30,000 threshold on migrant salaries would leave millions of Britain’s elderly people without care as current nurses, many of whom come from abroad, do not earn that much.

The study said the government’s flagship proposals will impose an £80 million barrier to EU students hoping to study at British universities and the settled status scheme “exactly mirrors the makings of last year’s Windrush scandal but on a much larger scale”.

A reader's comment demonstrates they get the same leave voting intellectuals we do one here with this
"
Good, then maybe they'll employ ingenious peoples,rather than innundating the country with cheap labour, and suppressing the wages of the rest of the country in the process. A country does not operate for the sake of business. It's time people started realising that.

Ignoring the amusing typo
This demostrates the terrible sadness of Brexit; people voted for change for the better, and
who can not hope that this wish would come true? and yet ignoring the fact that it takes years to train people to take on these roles, no one can believe for a moment the Government is willing to make it happen, or that the opposition can do so either under the circunstances they will be in.
The project is simply failing.
Hooray, three cheers for the government.

Reactions: Zlatan

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
This chap is standing for election in Hull, after he, s sorted his arrest out.
He, ll get OG's vote.
https://mol.im/a/6688715
Interestingly Humberside Police have been unable to find him. He doesnt stand out in a crowd afterall does he.
I reckon OG's got a push bike, or had one a few years back.Oh ofcourse he does, he, s got a Brompton.. Silly me.
removed by admin, not nice is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: oldgroaner

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Why do you ask? obviously you are seeking to waste my time with yet another juvenile attempt at a point scoring argument.
Obviously the attempt to put forwards a convincing arguent in favour of Brexit is beyond your ability if you have to resort to these all too obvious attempts at disrupting the thread.
So the answer is
Post on topic in future.

I’ll take that as a no then.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
So the answer is
Post on topic in future.
Nearest OG gets to happy is occasional bout of gloat. Its rumoured he smiled at turn of century but we all know he hasnt imbibed in happiness since.

• Agree
Reactions: Fingers

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Pretty standard for Hull tbh.

You never been there?
I have been to Hull a few years ago when I attended a course. The only thing I can remember from both the visit and the course is the fact they paint their telephone boxes grey in Hull.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I have been to Hull a few years ago when I attended a course. The only thing I can remember from both the visit and the course is the fact they paint their telephone boxes grey in Hull.
Cream coloured. That's because they were sensible enough back in 1904 to establish their own telephone company and kept to it, rather than suffering Post Office Telephones and later BT:

Information Link

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Cream coloured. That's because they were sensible enough back in 1904 to establish their own telephone company and kept to it, rather than suffering Post Office Telephones and later BT:

Information Link
Yes, I seem to remember them benefitting from free telephone calls within the Hull area during the evenings. I prefer my telephone boxes red though.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Obviously a fallow day for real Brexit news.!

Tomorrow she stands in front of the MPs and says nothing has changed. And thats a good thing!

Then on the 14th the MPs will vote it down. 'With a heavy heart'. She will then say time to get ready for a hard brexit. The shouty voiced woman will threaten to resign. Corbyn will watch on with that vacant look on his face. The EU will say it will not go back and change anything but will find a way to change something. That will get voted down. May will say she has done what she can.

Plus Ca Change Daniboy Plus ca change

wheeler

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 4, 2016
Scotland
Liam Fox scores! in the Express
"
Brexit BOOST: Liam Fox signs deal ensuring smooth trade with Switzerland after Brexit Day
THE government has won Brexit victory after signing a deal ensuring trade between the UK and Switzerland continues uninterrupted after Britain leaves the European Union.
Trade with Switzerland, which participates in the EU’s single market but is not a full member of bloc, is worth about £32 billion a year to the British economy and the deal means the UK will continue to operate on Brussels’s terms until a free trade agreement is signed.
This is just the wealthy elite ensuring their supply of Pateks, Rolexes, Omegas etc.

Advertisers