Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You really are a dick sometimes.

If you can't see what I meant by them needing to get the algorithm right in my first post then I can't help you.
The problem is that your support for dubious outfits like the Adam Smith Institute make your posts require to be complete and tell the full story you intend to convey.
That isn't being a "dick" just making you say exactly what you mean.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It's all such a jolly wheeze isn't it.

Why are they all pretending this lying idiot isn't a lying idiot?
I suppose we could all do with a laugh and BJ has a pretty good track record for this.
Did you or didn't you laugh when BJ told us porkies about the EU regularise the size of condoms?

• Agree

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
I suppose we could all do with a laugh and BJ has a pretty good track record for this.
Did you or didn't you laugh when BJ told us porkies about the EU regularise the size of condoms?

My penis size isn't a joke for some eton, lying twat who doesn't know how many children he has or where they or.

That's my wifes job.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
BBC: “Doesn’t it matter if someone who wants to be the Prime Minister is telling a total porky pie?”

That was very worrying. When a senior politician .. which I assume mr Barclay is, saying that what politicians say is not important,but what they do matters. Actually it is the other way around. There are other people to do tge things that the politician says

• Agree

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
The problem is that your support for dubious outfits like the Adam Smith Institute make your posts require to be complete and tell the full story you intend to convey.
That isn't being a "dick" just making you say exactly what you mean.
OG you simply didn't understand what I meant. Part of my whole point was that this would ONLY be a good idea if it did not mean longer waiting lists for everybody else. An Algorithm in there - the right one that is - is the kind of thing they'd need to figure that out.

Some doctors you see would quite possibly work harder - and longer hours for both sets of patients - if the motivation/incentives were right.

Algorithms - they do stuff like that. Figure out how to balance out resource requirements on the one hand with inputs and outputs and clever stuff like that. Above my IQ level I'm afraid.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
That was very worrying. When a senior politician .. which I assume mr Barclay is, saying that what politicians say is not important,but what they do matters. Actually it is the other way around. There are other people to do tge things that the politician says
he has a point. Brexit is much more about emotions than economics or international standing of the UK.
The more you try to make people 'understand' brexit, the more you push them toward BJ and Farage,

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Here’s a good thing the EU has done. I’ve just been for a walk along the stunning Leutaschklamm. These walkways, and there must be at least a couple of miles of them suspended above the gorge, are all an EU funded project. Therefore they are free for people to use and enjoy.

31321C6F3B458-F128-478C-8C41-4465AB82B530.jpeg

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
OG you simply didn't understand what I meant. Part of my whole point was that this would ONLY be a good idea if it did not mean longer waiting lists for everybody else. An Algorithm in there - the right one that is - is the kind of thing they'd need to figure that out.

Some doctors you see would quite possibly work harder - and longer hours for both sets of patients - if the motivation/incentives were right.

Algorithms - they do stuff like that. Figure out how to balance out resource requirements on the one hand with inputs and outputs and clever stuff like that. Above my IQ level I'm afraid.
OJ, you simply didn't say what you meant, and I pointed out the ambiguity, once you qualified the statement I agreed with you.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
We needed the Eu to do that? Hmmmm....
That and other things like it wouldn’t have happened without EU funding and then people wouldn’t have the opportunity to experience these places. I imagine the cost of installing those walkways would have been eye watering and a total non-starter as a commercial enterprise.

Sometimes things have a greater value than dirty cash, and this is one of those things. In this instance the EU has recognised that fact and provided something for people to enjoy. So in answer to your question, yes we do need the EU to do that.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
he has a point. Brexit is much more about emotions than economics or international standing of the UK.
The more you try to make people 'understand' brexit, the more you push them toward BJ and Farage,
If you cast your mind back I asserted that it wasn't worth wasting time talking to the Brexit faithful, they can't be reached.
What is needed is to talk to the rest of the voting population

• Agree

Advertisers