Brexit, for once some facts.

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
Andrew Lawrence on the 'Covid Passports'. Do NOT watch if you are easily offended.

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
Andrew Lawrence on the 'Covid Passports'. Do NOT watch if you are easily offended.
When vaccination passports arrive, which they will, Andrew Lawrence will be confined to the computer in his mother’s spare bedroom. He won’t be allowed to go anywhere else, which will be great.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
What is his fake Eastenders accent all about?? .
So, Chainring, you, d rather take notice of this moron than Patrick Valance and his pals...
Says it all...
Personally wouldn't have a conversation with the man, infact he seems type to cross road for if you see him approaching. Folk like that usually have a dog on a string and sell "big issue", the money for which shares space in pockets with methadone.
Perfect argument for vaccine passports. I bet its government sponsored.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Congratulations on setting a new fashion ..
For giving yourself likes!:D
Split personality OG. We often argue, so when either make good points why shouldn't they support other. Arguing with you is far more fuiile.
And as JHC points out neither of us actually reply to ourselves on here. You, ve made a habit of it for years now.
I, m still waiting for your apology over Brazil... Got that wrong didn't you. Now there, s a change. I jest of course.

Reactions: Jesus H Christ

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Rather like talking to yourself.
Don't you.
If you were half as bright as you think you are you would have worked out that my comment was directed at you and the other crew member of the pantomime horse
But you're not, are you?
Pity that :D

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
At least he doesn’t hold a conversation with himself. :D

I love it when you talk to yourself by replying to your own posts :D Funniest thing on Pedelec.
You're as dim as Zlatan aren't you, you don't even have to pretend you don't understand.

Memo to self: keep all responses much more basic, some on here are a little lacking in the sentience area
It comes with having a limited enough imagination to have voted for Brexit, they just can't see what can go wrong
:D

• :D
Reactions: Jesus H Christ

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Split personality OG. We often argue, so when either make good points why shouldn't they support other. Arguing with you is far more fuiile.
And as JHC points out neither of us actually reply to ourselves on here. You, ve made a habit of it for years now.
I, m still waiting for your apology over Brazil... Got that wrong didn't you. Now there, s a change. I jest of course.
His political fanaticism has poleaxed his ability to look at a subject objectively. He’s like a voracious vacuum cleaner, hoovering up anything which reflects badly on the U.K. regardless of whether it’s true or not.
Well done in describing yourself
You will do anything to trumpet the wonders achieved here, without a thought it might not be enough or even the correct response.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
No it isn't. Brazil is 19th in deaths per million with 1549 per million.
You can't just compare outright deaths.. Larger populations are bound to have more.
Look on Worldometer. Click on countries. One of the headings is deaths per million, click on heading for it and it will put countries in rank order for required criteria.
UK went to 11th today. By memory 1861 per million.

UK is first none EU country.
Which is strange, considering health systems and finances of all the EU countries.
Well according to the worldometer today UK is now in fifth place for recorded cases with 4,359,388
Brazil second place 12,984,956

You were right about the death rate but wrong about the severity of the outbreak.
Brazil has a much worse situation

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
You're as dim as Zlatan aren't you, you don't even have to pretend you don't understand.

Memo to self: keep all responses much more basic, some on here are a little lacking in the sentience area
It comes with having a limited enough imagination to have voted for Brexit, they just can't see what can go wrong
You are misusing sentience,which is ability to feel emotions etc. Nothing to do with reasoning,which is appropriate for your posts.
Using big words is usually a sign of thick people trying to look clever, using them wrongly just shows them to be misinformed into bargain.

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: oldgroaner

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020

I can’t wait to see what you will write in response to what you have written above.

Will you agree, or will you start an argument with yourself? :D

• Agree
Reactions: Zlatan

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Couple of years ago we visited India (Goa) and Vietnam. How Covid hasn't ravaged through both countries is a sheer mystery to me, considering lifestyles, over crowding, health systems, general health etc etc. You would guess both countries would provide ideal breeding grounds for covid.. But seemingly not???
It's why I've been maintaining that the fierce lockdown approach we've used is the wrong one and that a more relaxed approach can pay off as some others have proved. There is far more to the transmission than simply proximity and contact, and that is one reason why our lockdowns have failed to produce the expected good enough results.

• Informative
Reactions: Zlatan

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
It's why I've been maintaining that the fierce lockdown approach we've used is the wrong one and that a more relaxed approach can pay off as some others have proved. There is far more to the transmission than simply proximity and contact, and that is one reason why our lockdowns have failed to produce the expected good enough results.
Could be Flecc. But can you imagine the furore if Johnson had had a very relaxed attitude to lockdown etc and we, d had 150k deaths... Or even the ones we, ve had.
I can't see how a more relaxed attitude could have saved lives, but you are right the cost would have been less..
I really think we have lots to learn with Covid..its going to take a decade and by then perhaps the next "new" virus will have struck.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Well according to the worldometer today UK is now in fifth place for recorded cases with 4,359,388
Brazil second place 12,984,956

You were right about the death rate but wrong about the severity of the outbreak.
Brazil has a much worse situation
Stop making yourself look silly. You aren't really. You just make daft statements and then feel obliged to justify them.
You simply can't just count the number of infections and say highest is the worst affected. It's a bit more complicated than that OG..
But, I agree situation in Brazil could be far far worse than ours, but not for reasons you suggest. I suspect many countries are under reporting, but we, ve discussed that. You were probably napping.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
that strategy would rely on the element of luck.
Imagine the Kent variant as dangerous as the Brazilian P1.

• Disagree
  • Informative
Reactions: flecc and Zlatan

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I think the treacherous, snide, oily French pigmy Mr Micron is going to put Le Pen into power.
There are changes coming. Same in Germany.. I suspect in general both their societies are even more negative about government's handling of covid than UK is.. There aren't many saying same as OG in UK..
But Pen is making more noises about how good EU could be, so things are changing. The anti EU element is according to some reports much diminished in France...??? But all saying EU have handled vaccine terribly so who knows..
I, ll ask Suzan, she, s French you know.

Last edited:

Jesus H Christ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 31, 2020
If you are a FatFuck, you are 80% more likely to need intensive care treatment if you get Covid.

Is this discrimination against fat knackers?

Advertisers