Brexit, for once some facts.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
There's no third option.
Starmer will pick and choose what and when to renegotiate, such as zero tariff on EVs from 2025, freedom to study here for EU students and our students in EU.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

yay we over 33 trillion that's 1 trillion in interest sign me up for one of those :p

im not paying it fieat based money system based on debt what could possibly go wrong if i want money i want it in gold bars.

if i went to any bank for a mortgage and asked for it in cash or gold not going to happen ;)

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
£ 46.484 Debt per citizen, £ 79.952 Debt per taxpayer.
It'a clear that we need more taxpayers, so what do we do?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
More taxpayers isn't an answer, since we all live on an excess of imports, in short each extra person is extra national debt.

We need more tax per person, but with the national debt at the close of 2022 being £38,000 per citizen, personal taxation will never clear it, short of turning the population into high earning, highly taxed peasants.

Chainring

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 24, 2013
not watched the bbs for over ten years now lol try info wars or redacted on you tube ;)
Who would even watch TV? Who would buy a TV licence? If you haven't woken up after the last three and a half years, then it's too late for you. Try watching The Duran or similar. No radio (wireless). No 'newspapers'. Use your brain and do some critical thinking. Soundwave can see it....

Reactions: MikelBikel

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
Who would even watch TV? Who would buy a TV licence? If you haven't woken up after the last three and a half years, then it's too late for you. Try watching The Duran or similar. No radio (wireless). No 'newspapers'. Use your brain and do some critical thinking. Soundwave can see it....
But then one might miss sukak's latest attempt at divide and conquer, not processing asylum claims clearly wasn't enough red meat for the chihuahuas of the red/blue wall, let's see if we can get them frothing about diesel, like the proud plumbers of uxbridge? OTOH that probably proves the point, best to give mainstreammedia a miss..

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Watch out! I've been completely floored by a nasty headache, tinnitus, profuse cold sweats, chills, hot sweats, dizzyness, loss of appetite, joint pain, chest pains. Right now I feel as weak as a kitten, having barely managed to get upright. But I don't think I'm gonna die. Those two jabs I had must be working to some extent. Lasted freaking 20 hours!

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Herr Starmer risks self-sabotage with his talk of renegotiating Brexit - he'd waffle for a bit and cave, which will of course go down like a rat sandwich with the red wailers. Starmer must think he's a shoo-in at this point.

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Aaarrrgghh I feel freezing cold and sweaty again. Back to bed. There's something horrible out there peeps, you have been warned.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
lots of sneezing, dry cough, a little sore throat, a little headache. I caught the thing two weeks ago while stuck on the M25 and again two days ago on the Boulevard périphérique, stuck for nearly 2 hours in a sea of cars and motorbikes. Both times tested negative for covid. One thing for sure, the motorbikes are the most pollutant vehicles in Paris and the biggest traffic dangers. I'd vote to force them to go electric asap.

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
If one were to take those figures at face value. All one has to do reduce debt in half is to stop taxing people, yes?
Haha, only joking, I'm sure you meant that the richest people pay the least tax (by avoidance I'm sure, they wouldn't evade, would they?). So tax people less, they get richer, Debt goes down. Simples! :)

Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
there are plenty of stories about the origin of covid but it seems that the White House knew a lot more about this than what it admitted:

Gerald Epstein, former assistant director for biosecurity and emerging technologies at the White House Office of Science and Technology Police between 2016 and 2018, said: “I oversaw development of the US government’s enhanced potential pandemic pathogens (ePPP) policy usually referred to as gain-of-function.

“EcoHealth claimed that their work engineering bat coronaviruses could not have been ePPP research because the original viruses were not pathogenic to humans. That is apparently their position, but it is clearly incorrect.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/other/china-lab-suspected-of-covid-leak-stripped-of-us-funding-for-violating-biosafety-rules/ar-AA1hbr33

So was the Wuhan Institute of Virology hired by an obscure American outfit to add spikes to the SARS CoV?

• Informative
Reactions: flecc

MikelBikel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 6, 2017
Ireland
Official figure 3k people. Looks less like 300. But then "official" figures seem to be out by a factor of at least ten these days. :)

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
That video made me smile. I watched a couple of reviews on Rupert Murdoch this morning. I was astonished that murdoch owns as much as 175 newspapers. Murdoch supported brexit and apparently, Liverpool where murdoch's newspapers don't sell well, 58.2% voted remain compared to nearby Birmingham, Manchester, Warrington, Middlesbrough etc that voted for brexit.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

looks like a good time to buy a house with a 35 year mortgage :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

the eu will save us all. wheres me rubber boat :D

• :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Official figure 3k people. Looks less like 300. But then "official" figures seem to be out by a factor of at least ten these days. :)

the eu will save us all. wheres me rubber boat :D
Why do you two so often post videos of people who love the sound of their own voices so much that they take half an hour to say what could be said in five minutes?

Surely you don't imagine members spend endless hours of their lives listening to such incoherent drivel?

Reactions: Woosh

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
because it is whats going to happen its not if its when, i have not been brain washed buy msm, give it 6 months haha :p

• Agree

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
It's economic cycle. The housing market is returning to a more normal situation. We have had quantitative easing for nearly two decades. The result of it is inflation

• Agree

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
money is backed buy nothing printing more of it for 20 years is why it is going to be the 100 year reset and it has only just begun :p

Advertisers