Brexit, for once some facts.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Not going to happen young and gullible leave voter

You are amusing! even if we leave we will be back in and chastened into being good neighbours as quickly as we start to suffer for our foolish decision, are compelled to rescue ourselves by creeping back in, and we can convince them we will not behave like the nut cases we have been doing.

That is what will delay our return, not how much the EU wants us back,( by then they will have got used to doing without us,) but how forgiving the EU public are for us ratting on them as we have and the number of insults we have aimed their way

The longer it takes the more damage we will suffer
And if they don't want us back?
Enjoy being poor tommie, and hope for unity with Eire to rescue you

You will go to your grave thinking that no doubt. I hope that’s not for another 40 years at least.

But you won’t see us back in the EU if we are allowed to have democracy.

That’s my doubt.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
John Crace:

We’ve reached the point where only four diagnoses are now left. The prime minister is in a delusional, psychotic state and is in urgent need of help. Or the prime minister is focused purely on her own short-term survival: even she can’t be so far gone as to believe she has a long-term future. Or the prime minister is a sleeper agent for a hostile government committed to the destruction of the UK. Or the prime minister is totally incompetent.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/18/parliament-begins-to-eat-itself-with-no-brexit-resolution-on-horizon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You will go to your grave thinking that no doubt. I hope that’s not for another 40 years at least.

But you won’t see us back in the EU if we are allowed to have democracy.

That’s my doubt.
How do you define democracy? do you actually understand what it means?
According to you a vote taken in ignorance has to be respected regardless of the fact that there is evidence enough that the outcome will not be what was voted for.
Let's look at that, I have said let's have a hard Brexit if we can't kill Brexit in it's tracks or have a referendum
Tell me where am I being undemocratic?
What I am saying is that if we leave as you seem to want inevitably the consequences of doing so will force us to seek to rejoin, which means that even if we get the sort of Democracy you are hoping for, you will still lose....and inevitably we will have had a very costly lesson before rejoining the EU out of necessity.
So what the heck is the point of suffering for nothing?

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
Mccluskey argues the people's vote has already happened on leave or remain. Corbyn will follow his instructions, it's all very odd because Mccluskey is a remainer, but doesn't want ref2. Corbyn a leaver so he doesn't either.. Perfect storm in UK politics..

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
You were confused about educating pork.

You are a gammon. It’s not solely used for Brexiteers of a certain age.

Your florid, angry, confused face gives the game away.
Great stuff, who is writing your comedy lines?
Is that what you see in my avatar? no wonder you fall victim to confidence tricksters when you see what you want to

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and oldtom

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Great stuff, who is writing your comedy lines?
Is that what you see in my avatar? no wonder you fall victim to confidence tricksters when you see what you want to

I wasn’t basing your face on your avatar.

More on your angry, confused and ranting postings.

You are gammon. Prime gammon.

• Offensive Language
Reactions: Zlatan and oldtom

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
How do you define democracy? do you actually understand what it means?
According to you a vote taken in ignorance has to be respected regardless of the fact that there is evidence enough that the outcome will not be what was voted for.
Let's look at that, I have said let's have a hard Brexit if we can't kill Brexit in it's tracks or have a referendum
Tell me where am I being undemocratic?
What I am saying is that if we leave as you seem to want inevitably the consequences of doing so will force us to seek to rejoin, which means that even if we get the sort of Democracy you are hoping for, you will still lose....and inevitably we will have had a very costly lesson before rejoining the EU out of necessity.
So what the heck is the point of suffering for nothing?

I would rather trust a fish to predict my future than an old windbag like you.

You have a proven track record on here for being incorrect.

Look at your lying leader. The nonsense you spout is incredible. I will take my chances with democracy thanks.

Not someone who struggles to understand any words that came into the lexicon after 1975 thanks.

• Offensive Language
Reactions: Zlatan and oldtom

Kudoscycles

Official Trade Member
Apr 15, 2011
www.kudoscycles.com
I signed the
It`s clear the Remoaners are accepting reality ............... have you signed flecc?? :)

Petition

Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.

We are wasting Billions of pounds of taxpayers money trying to negotiate in a short space of time. Leaving the EU in March 2019 will allow the UK good time to negotiate more efficiently. The EU will be more eager to accept a deal on our terms having lost a major partner.
More details

Sign this petition

219,647 signatures

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STOP BREXIT

It's so desperately simple. The Government's standard response to these kinds of petitions is "The British people voted to leave the EU and the government respect that decision". BUT, the government themselves DO NOT KNOW the outcome of that decision, so how can they possibly respect it???

More details
Sign this petition

70,244 signatures
Amusingly,the hard Brexit petition claims that billions can be saved, on the very day that May announces spending another £2 billion on no deal Brexit.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I wasn’t basing your face on your avatar.

More on your angry, confused and ranting postings.

You are gammon. Prime gammon.
And this post of yours is supposed to be a reasoned response from a normal adult is it?
Juvenile ,now off you go and play nicely with the other children , the grown ups have things to discuss

• Agree

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
"When it comes to Sinn Féin and the rule of law.... it doesn't take long for your balaclava to slip".
This loyalist bullshine is miles offtopic copy.gif.

It seems as if the Orange Order is firmly stuck in the 17th century. The rest of the civilised world has moved on and adapted over the centuries but the the political wing of the protestant population cannot understand how stupid their behaviour is viewed by intelligent people the world over.

Tom

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
No time for Leo Varadkar what with his cosying up to the EU cabal etc, but I have to admit that was a cracker. :D:D

"When it comes to Sinn Féin and the rule of law.... it doesn't take long for your balaclava to slip".

Feisty exchange between Taoiseach Leo Varadkar & Sinn Fein's @PearseDoherty in the Dáil over the Roscommon eviction.
Tommie what has this to do with Brexit?

• Agree

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
I signed the

Amusingly,the hard Brexit petition claims that billions can be saved,
Err, yes, £39 Billion for a start!
on the very day that May announces spending another £2 billion on no deal Brexit.
Do you want me to do the maths for you?

Ps. Are you a genuine business person or just someone playing around in a bike shed down the garden?

• Offensive Language
Reactions: oldtom

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I would rather trust a fish to predict my future than an old windbag like you.

You have a proven track record on here for being incorrect.

Look at your lying leader. The nonsense you spout is incredible. I will take my chances with democracy thanks.

Not someone who struggles to understand any words that came into the lexicon after 1975 thanks.
Fingers: busily proving one leave voter is stupid

• Agree

tommie

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 13, 2013
Co. Down, N. Ireland, U.K.
Tommie what has this to do with Brexit?
Or what has `Knicker Elastic` got to do with Brexit??

Labour's red lines are constructed from a grade of "Knicker elastic" that won't adequately deal with having to be stretched to extent required for this "ambitious new flexible and scalable relationship that allows us to combine resources worldwide for maximum impact."
Without the inherent danger of suddenly snapping when under stress producing an embarrassing public scene due to a rather comical wardrobe malfunction of the proverbial "knicker dropping" variety.
Plus of course to have a "Backstop" would require a pair of braces, not an easy modification to a party which presently more resemble Nora Batty's Baggy Bloomers that something more glamorous like a thong.

Hope this explanation helps.

Lol.... you`ve forgotten haven`t you..
`Engage brain first - then finally gob` !!

Got it??

.....good..

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
There really must be some leave voters out there capable of bringing rational argument to the debate on the thread, wherever you are please come forward.
We keep getting examples of the sort that let your side down coming on here with the intention of making fools of themselves and your cause.
And now Brexit is in such a mess they are more active than ever
When you get shown up and have no answer you simply insult.

You do this all the time. You are as salty as gammon.
When you get shown up and have no answer you simply insult and that is true of every post you make fingers

• Agree

Advertisers