Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
According to the Express
Rory Stewart makes shock offer to Farage to enter Brexit Negotiations if he becomes Prime Minister.
Is there nothing Conservatives won't stoop to?
perhaps he doesn't want to carry the responsibility all on his little own?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
According to the Express
Rory Stewart makes shock offer to Farage to enter Brexit Negotiations if he becomes Prime Minister.
he won't beat BJ without Nigel Farage's support.
He knows it, Farage knows also that he can make a deal with Stewart because Stewart is much more a pro like himself than BJ ever was.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
According to the Express
I posted that yesterday. Stewart made the offer on LBC.

I think it’s a good move. Like it or not, Farage’s BXP has a lot of support, so you can’t just ignore them and continue with the stalemate.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
I’m not surprised to see that Matt Hand-on-Cock is now supporting Johnson. I’ve never liked him or his stupid face. It says, power hungry morally bankrupt weasel. So, it seems like his idiotic face is the only thing telling the truth.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I posted that yesterday. Stewart made the offer on LBC.

I think it’s a good move. Like it or not, Farage’s BXP has a lot of support, so you can’t just ignore them and continue with the stalemate.
why not? Remain Voters are universally ignored, tell Farage to get lost.

• :D
Reactions: Woosh

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
From the Telegraph
"Exclusive: Conservative donors open secret talks with Nigel Farage on general election pact to save Brexit "

Conservative Party donors have opened secret talks with Nigel Farage about an electoral pact which would see the party not stand candidates against the Brexit Party in dozens of seats at a snap general election.
Speculation is growing that the next Tory leader will have to call a snap election to bring in new MPs who will agree to take the UK out of the European Union by the end of October.
A new poll in the Sunday Times put Mr Farage's Brexit Party in first place on 24 per cent, three points ahead of the Tories and Labour on 21 per cent.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
And here Oldgroaner sets out the Brexit problem with stunning 3D high definition clarity.

Let’s all adopt this attitude and get absolutely nowhere, remaining in divided deadlock for the foreseeable future.
Thank you, and yes I did , didn't I? and you didn't like it, so have you changed sides again?

Think for a moment, how will allying with Farage stop Brexit?
It will not, and that is the reason to tell him to get lost, he is danger to the nation.
Involving the Idiot Fringe will prove a huge mistake., and prove anathema to those who voted to remain, and really mean it.
The BXP is clearly a dictatorship, not a political party, owned by one man who has the one vote
You can't get more fascist than that.

There isn't a "Good" Brexit, not now, nor in the next Thousand years.
That is the stunning 3D clarity

Better to stay in deadlock that make the ultimate mistake of weakening to Fascism
This is no time to back down.

Last edited:

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
And here Oldgroaner sets out the Brexit problem with stunning 3D high definition clarity.

Let’s all adopt this attitude and get absolutely nowhere, remaining in divided deadlock for the foreseeable future.
And youre doing the same (maintaining the stalemate - inasmuch as giving the bxp a central voice may unite some in the tory party, but will alienate more than half of the electorate and mp's)

• Agree
Reactions: oldgroaner

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
And youre doing the same (maintaining the stalemate - inasmuch as giving the bxp a central voice may unite some in the tory party, but will alienate more than half of the electorate and mp's)
In the past, Farage has indicated at a second referendum. That could be a chink of light, a starting point on the pathway out of this mess.

I don’t like Farage, but it’s stupid to deny him when you look at the popularity of the BXP. Unfortunately, they need to be part of the Brexit solution, as do the LibDems, given their clear stance and growing support.

I’m afraid Oldgroaner’s uncompromising & deaf approach will always end in a complete failure.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Here you are this is what has been achieved since the referendum
Not sure that free train travel for teenagers is a good idea. Apparently they will stab someone for £1000 a pop. Don’t really want that on the trains.

A lot of the other stuff we have anyway. It’s a bit of a non-post.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Thank you, and yes I did , didn't I? and you didn't like it, so have you changed sides again?

Think for a moment, how will allying with Farage stop Brexit?
It will not, and that is the reason to tell him to get lost, he is danger to the nation.
Involving the Idiot Fringe will prove a huge mistake., and prove anathema to those who voted to remain, and really mean it.
The BXP is clearly a dictatorship, not a political party, owned by one man who has the one vote
You can't get more fascist than that.

There isn't a "Good" Brexit, not now, nor in the next Thousand years.
That is the stunning 3D clarity

Better to stay in deadlock that make the ultimate mistake of weakening to Fascism
This is no time to back down.
See #56793

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Not a liar though.

That’s one thing thing where we differ.
Not true again, this you posted more than once was a lie:

"You pretended to have seen the tv series".

I have never pretended to have seen the series and you cannot show me where I have. My information on the drama came from accounts and video extracts only, as I've already posted to you.

Last edited:

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
From the Telegraph
"Exclusive: Conservative donors open secret talks with Nigel Farage on general election pact to save Brexit "

Conservative Party donors have opened secret talks with Nigel Farage about an electoral pact which would see the party not stand candidates against the Brexit Party in dozens of seats at a snap general election.
Speculation is growing that the next Tory leader will have to call a snap election to bring in new MPs who will agree to take the UK out of the European Union by the end of October.
A new poll in the Sunday Times put Mr Farage's Brexit Party in first place on 24 per cent, three points ahead of the Tories and Labour on 21 per cent.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you The Deputy Prime Minister of The United Kingdom, Sir Nigel Farage. (If we can find him)

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
See #56793
Now you are not being serious! having insinuated his loathsome self into a so called negotiation he will close in for the kill and a no deal Brexit, exactly what Mr Bannon, Mr BAnks and co want.
Come on! what else would you do in his shoes?
You couldn't be more wrong if you think this is true
"I’m afraid Oldgroaner’s uncompromising & deaf approach will always end in a complete failure. .
Utter Rubbish!
No it won't, it is the only way to stop this madness and you stand revealed as a leaver after all, to suggest otherwise.
What a bloody stupid idea to involve the one man main enemy of Remaining in the EU when he isn't in a position of authority.
The notion of him offering a Referendum when he senses Blood and final victory
Is simply living in a fantasy world

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
Now you are not being serious! having insinuated his loathsome self into a so called negotiation he will close in for the kill and a no deal Brexit, exactly what Mr Bannon, Mr BAnks and co want.
Come on! what else would you do in his shoes?
You couldn't be more wrong if you think this is true
"I’m afraid Oldgroaner’s uncompromising & deaf approach will always end in a complete failure. .
Utter Rubbish!
No it won't, it is the only way to stop this madness and you stand revealed as a leaver after all, to suggest otherwise.
What a bloody stupid idea to involve the one man main enemy of Remaining in the EU when he isn't in a position of authority.
The notion of him offering a Referendum when he senses Blood and final victory
Is simply living in a fantasy world
Ok, don’t lay an egg, it just seems like a possible way forward. I don’t think Farage expects no deal, so there is some merit in his involvement, if only to try and bring two opposing sides a little closer together.

Again you indicate why you will always fail. My suggestion of the slightest opening of an avenue to compromise sends you completely off the scale of rationality.

Reactions: Zlatan

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
I’m not surprised to see that Matt Hand-on-Cock is now supporting Johnson. I’ve never liked him or his stupid face. It says, power hungry morally bankrupt weasel. So, it seems like his idiotic face is the only thing telling the truth.
You and your nasty judgements. You never liked him so now you're proved right huh? Funny that.

• :D
Reactions: 50Hertz

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
it just seems like a possible way forward. I don’t think Farage expects no deal, so there is some merit in his involvement, if only to try and bring two opposing sides a little closer together.
We certainly need that after the last three years of strife.

Advertisers