Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
What people fail to understand is the terms and level of control over us the Americans have already indicated they will impose on return for a trade deal.
They want far more control than the EU ever did and for us to be subject to their laws and foreign policy.
They have in fact published documents to this effect and we have posted them on here
So no one can claim this is simply rumour.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: flecc

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
12 posts in a row.

That's a record Gerald.

Well done.
I imagine the return to trolling has something to do with your brexit dreams going tits up. You really shouldnt take it this badly. Look on the bright side, it wasnt ever going to work and theres bound to be many other areas of your lives you can try to ****up.

• :D
  • Agree
Reactions: Wicky and daveboy

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Lets hope they don't.
So you want to swop "Being under the thumb" to the EU to "Being under the thumb" to the USA.
Any clue you can give us why? do you want to have to comply as the published terms of the FTA with American Laws and not to criticise the State of Israel no matter what it does?
How is that "Taking back control"?

daveboy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2012
pontefract
So you want to swop "Being under the thumb" to the EU to "Being under the thumb" to the USA.
Any clue you can give us why? do you want to have to comply as the published terms of the FTA with American Laws and not to criticise the State of Israel no matter what it does?
How is that "Taking back control"?
I've decided no matter who is in charge we still get shat on.....only the height varies...Leave the EU....let the Tories take the heat off Labour (off remain voters)
then vote in a Labour government.

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
I imagine the return to trolling has something to do with your brexit dreams going tits up. You really shouldnt take it this badly. Look on the bright side, it wasnt ever going to work and theres bound to be many other areas of your lives you can try to ****up.

You wish you tragic liar.

My life has never been better thanks to Brexit. It's fantastic!

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I've decided no matter who is in charge we still get shat on.....only the height varies...Leave the EU....let the Tories take the heat off Labour (off remain voters)
then vote in a Labour government.
And get back into the EU... good idea there

• :D
Reactions: daveboy

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Robert Mugabe has died, sending a timely warning.

Mugabe's obsession with achieving independence for Zimbabwe and his native citizens taking back control led to the the total destruction of that formerly rich country's economy.

And now we have our own Boris Mugabe Johnson, whose reckless obsession with achieving UK independence and it's native citizens taking back control threatens us with the same fate.

Advertisers