Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I don’t believe he had any other option but to embark on this course of action. He’s cornered himself.

He will definitely be able to sell it to the hard core Brexiters. They’ve bought into no-deal, no £350 million per week, no dictating terms to the EU. The Brexiters are a pushover and will swallow whatever horse dung he sends their way. Give Boris a few weeks and he will have the Brexiters saying that requesting an extension to A50 was what he said he was going to do at the outset.
And he will sell them May's deal with knobs on!

• Agree
Reactions: 50Hertz

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
And he will sell them May's deal with knobs on!
And then they will claim that’s what they wanted all along. Yorkshire men with ferrets in their underpants & wearing preposterous flat caps will be on the news saying “ I’m a Yerksha man and thou sez it like it is, and am tellin’ thee thou voted for Meh’s Deal.”

Never mind voting, these knobbers shouldn’t be allowed out of the house in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
As I just intimated to Oyster, 19th October is a long way away. Plenty of time for Johnson to be absent on any excuse with a deputy PM sending the extension request.

He saves face, no law is broken. Simples.
What date did I predict flecc?

Or posted on here anyway?

daveboy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 19, 2012
pontefract
And then they will claim that’s what they wanted all along. Yorkshire men with ferrets in their underpants & wearing preposterous flat caps will be on the news saying “ I’m a Yerksha man and thou sez it like it is, and am tellin’ thee thou voted for Meh’s Deal.”

Never mind voting, these knobbers shouldn’t be allowed out of the house in the first place.
Your wankernesss never fails to amaze me.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
In the Express
Boris Johnson MASTERPLAN: How PM will deliver Brexit by exploiting EU’s own rules
BORIS JOHNSON will threaten to sabotage the EU if MPs do not back an election to settle Brexit.

However if MPs reject that, the other member states of the EU will be dared to refuse an extension – or face the danger that it will not be able to function.

The extension bill, due to become law tomorrow, mandates the PM to take a letter to the EU asking for an extension until January 31 and blocking a no-deal.

He has made it clear he will not deliver the letter – and nor will he resign from office.

It comes as the embattled PM was lifted by an Opinum poll last night which showed the

Clearly off his head.
Time for him to resign

• Informative
Reactions: oyster

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Daily Mail this morning
Boris Johnson's chief strategist Dominic Cummings says his legal 'interpretation' is that PM WON'T have to obey rebel law banning No Deal Brexit despite former top prosecutor warning Boris would face prison
  • Dominic Cummings, 47, is understood to have a 'different interpretation' of law
  • The legislation is designed to force PM to seek a Brexit delay beyond October 31
  • Mr Johnson has said he would not entertain seeking another deadline extension
  • Former Director of Public Prosecution said he could be jailed if he broke the law

The readers comments are largely hostile whereas those in the Express are very pro Boris.
Interesting...

• Informative
Reactions: oyster

Advertisers