Brexit, for once some facts.

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
I can lead a donkey (you) to water but I can't make it drink.

I can also tell the blue rinse brigade at the W.I absolutely adore you're utterly mischievous wit.

Such a charmer!

I can just hear them now ' you must meet the turd. he is a scream! '

What a life you must lead.

A dyed in the wool tory with communist ideals.

No wonder you come across as someone so easily persuaded you would follow what a bus sign tells you to do.

Yep, you're definitely having another London Bridge moment. It will pass and you’ll emerge a better person for it. Well you could hardly be any worse could you? :)

ps Puff Daddy isn’t at all pleased about being referred to as “ The Blue Rinse Brigade. “ He’s asked me to tell you that you are a ****. So, you are a ****. Personally, I don’t like the “C” word, so don’t shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: robdon

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Boris doesn't look well but quite good if looking at him from the perspective of Madame Tussauds - wonder if the near constant campaigning and lying for months on end is taking its toll.
Not for the first time since becoming PM. I'd long suspected he'd begin to break under the strain since he couldn't bluff or lie his way out of a PM's responsibilities as he'd done in most of his previous situations. All the signs were there when he was appointed Foreign Secretary and failed so miserably in a short space of time.

Apart from new entrants to government, I don't think anyone should become a PM without first successfully holding at least two of the three great offices of State, Home Secretary, Foreign Secretary and Chancellor of the Exchequer. Only then can they adequately understand a PM's responsibilities.

Last edited:

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Yep, you're definitely having another London Bridge moment. It will pass and you’ll emerge a better person for it. Well you could hardly be any worse could you? :)

ps Puff Daddy isn’t at all pleased about being referred to as “ The Blue Rinse Brigade. “ He’s asked me to tell you that you are a ****. So, you are a ****. Personally, I don’t like the “C” word, so don’t shoot the messenger.

The fact you have to constantly call me the c word says more about you than me.

No one in all the years I've been on here has ever resorted to such an insult.

The fact I've pressed your button so hard that this is what you are reduced to pleases me.

You have been found out.

A vacuous vessel, So simple minded that you follow instructions from a bus.

You cut a tragic figure.

My higher intellect and superior status should stop me feeling happy that I upset you.

But here we are.

• Agree
Reactions: 50Hertz

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Not for the first time since becoming PM. I'd long suspected he'd begin to break under the strain since he couldn't bluff or lie his way out of a PM's responsibilities as he'd done in most of his previous situations. All the signs were there when he was appointed Foreign Secretary and failed so miserably in short space of time.

I don't think anyone should become a PM without first successfully holding at least two of the three great offices of State, Home Secretary, Foreign Secretary and Chancellor of the Exchequer.
Yes, yes, yes.

The USA has a tradition of asking about the health of their president – and not just recently. I wonder if we should be inquiring as to BJ’s fitness for office in that sense as well as every other meaning?

Was reminded of David Cameron insulting JC:

David Cameron has told Jeremy Corbyn to smarten up his appearance during Prime Minister's Questions.
The prime minister said his mother would advise the Labour leader to "put on a proper suit, do up your tie and sing the national anthem".

BJ would appear to be suffering from actually trying to look slightly less of a careless dresser than he usually does but sure as anything, Corbyn now regularly outshines Johnson in the sartorial stakes.

(Have no idea whether the purported PM can sing, but I have my doubts and I'd be quite happy never to find out.)

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
The fact you have to constantly call me the c word says more about you than me.

No one in all the years I've been on here has ever resorted to such an insult.

The fact I've pressed your button so hard that this is what you are reduced to pleases me.

You have been found out.

A vacuous vessel, So simple minded that you follow instructions from a bus.

You cut a tragic figure.

My higher intellect and superior status should stop me feeling happy that I upset you.

But here we are.
Hey, it’s not me, it’s Puff Daddy. I am but the messenger.

Perhaps the reason that you have never come across such an insult on here before is because there has never been anyone as deserving of the title as you before? I’ll ask if that’s the case when I get a moment. I’ll report back.

edit: I’ve just been and asked Puff Daddy If my speculation is correct. He just says, tell him he’s a ****. Sorry, that doesn’t really help much. I did try on your behalf.

Last edited:

50Hertz

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 2, 2019
John Major doesn't like brexit - or BJ:

View attachment 33256
That’s interesting. There has been hardly any coverage of that story in the main newspapers. A former Conservative Prime Minister saying don’t vote Conservative and we here nothing much about it. Yet a few weeks ago, a non-entity back bench Labour MP said, don’t vote forLabour and it was everywhere! You couldn’t pick up a newspaper without reading about it. Strange that.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and oyster

Fingers

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 9, 2016
Hey, it’s not me, it’s Puff Daddy. I am but the messenger.

Perhaps the reason that you have never come across such an insult on here before is because there has never been anyone as deserving as you on here before? I’ll ask if that’s the case when I get a moment. I’ll report back.

edit: I’ve just been and asked Puff Daddy If my speculation is correct. He just says, tell him he’s a ****. Sorry, that doesn’t really help much. I did try on your behalf.

Ok boomer.

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
That’s interesting. There has been hardly any coverage of that story in the main newspapers. A former Conservative Prime Minister saying don’t vote Conservative and we here nothing much about it. Yet a few weeks ago, a non-entity back bench Labour MP said, don’t vote forLabour and it was everywhere! You couldn’t pick up a newspaper without reading about it. Strange that.
The BBC news covered it in full immediately, as they did with Ian Austin's semitic treachery, so at least they are impartial.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and oyster

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Election interference - now even Pantone are in on the act. Very concerning. Not just the choice of colour but the words. That DC must have some connections...

Announcing the Pantone Color of the Year 2020
PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue

Instilling calm, confidence, and connection, this enduring blue hue highlights our desire for a dependable and stable foundation on which to build as we cross the threshold into a new era.

A timeless and enduring blue hue, PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue is elegant in its simplicity. Suggestive of the sky at dusk, the reassuring qualities of the thought-provoking PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue highlight our desire for a dependable and stable foundation on which to build as we cross the threshold into a new era.

Imprinted in our psyches as a restful color, PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue brings a sense of peace and tranquility to the human spirit, offering refuge. Aiding concentration and bringing laser like clarity, PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue re-centers our thoughts. A reflective blue tone, Classic Blue fosters resilience.

Pantone Color of the Year 2020, Leatrice Eiseman Quote.

As technology continues to race ahead of the human ability to process it all, it is easy to understand why we gravitate to colors that are honest and offer the promise of protection. Non-aggressive and easily relatable, the trusted PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue lends itself to relaxed interaction. Associated with the return of another day, this universal favorite is comfortably embraced.

(I am well aware that in the USA the red-blue are effectively the other way around.)

Reactions: robdon

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I wonder how many of the public reacted to the editorial that 70 labour members suddenly took it into theirs heads to complain about "Institutional antisemitism" in the Labour party with these questions
  1. Why now, when they are supposed to be members of a party they are ratting on
  2. Just what possible reason caused this sudden burst of virtue on their part?
  3. What evidence apart from finger pointing exists?
All just a coincidence nothing to see here move along.

• Agree
Reactions: robdon and oyster

Advertisers