Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Would be a really stupid name for a plane!

"If you are seated next to an emergency brexit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you. Or emigrate."

I don't remember the special instructions cards by our seats during the referendum.
You have to go to the Government website before the end of the year for 'em.
Unless a contract has been already awarded for vending machines filled with printed copies on the mega lorry car parks as a "While you wait" service in case the website bombs.:cool:

• :D
Reactions: oyster

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I see we are doing jolly will in winning over the new administration over the pond
"
The comments were made as Tommy Vietor, a former Obama press aide, responded to Johnson’s tweet congratulating Biden by branding him a “shapeshifting creep".

He said: “We will never forget your racist comments about Obama and slavish devotion to Trump.”

Not a good start Boris? :D

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
here is the source of funds for Biden's campaign:

Large Contributions$580,956,29761.19%
Small Individual Contributions (< $200)$368,342,25238.80%
Other$72,4380.00%
Candidate self-financing$00.00%
Federal Funds$00.00%

and for Trump's:

Large Contributions$325,998,20954.71%
Small Individual Contributions (< $200)$268,172,67545.00%
Other$1,664,5680.28%
Candidate self-financing$8,0210.00%
Federal Funds$00.00%

Biden had more billionaire donors but also reached more small donors than Trump by 3 to 2.
(source: opensecrets.org)
Vfr is not interested in facts. He is a sad little troll.

Sad little trolls are only interested in getting attention - not in getting at the facts.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: oldgroaner

OxygenJames

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 8, 2012
Yes. You're right. vfr is a sad little troll who does not hold 'truth' as a value.
I've looked at his other posting - he posts a lot on other 'technical' threads - and he seems quite sane and making genuine attempts to be helpful.

So maybe there is hope for him yet.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I've looked at his other posting - he posts a lot on other 'technical' threads - and he seems quite sane and making genuine attempts to be helpful.

It's when he reveals that Dark side of the Force and sheds his
"Super Ebike Repairman" cloak the trouble starts..... :cool:

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Well we should be getting another state's results soon - 10/11/2020, I think.

If you wan Al-ask-a
Al-ask-a where she's gone

flecc

Oct 25, 2006

More than attempts, he's been more successful than any anyone else in solving members pedelec technical problems, many of those under his previous member name of d8veh. Under these member names he's successfully helped for a decade since originally joining in October 2010.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
More than attempts, he's been more successful than any anyone else in solving members pedelec technical problems, many of those under his previous member name of d8veh. Under these member names he's successfully helped for a decade since originally joining in October 2010.
Thank goodness VFR's into constructively building and fixing pedelecs rather than guns or using his skills and knowledge for nefarious purposes - However he seems to have self-radicalised himself or has been radicalised primarily via the Internet by what he says about the various extreme far right / white supremacy sources he's following i.e. 8kun / parler / various CT woo sites. Much the same sources that the Christchurch, NZ shooter obsessively followed and referenced in his manifesto as justification for his actions.

• Informative
Reactions: OxygenJames

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Yes. You're right. vfr is a sad little troll who does not hold 'truth' as a value.
vfr puts the stories out. He never says that he believes in them.
a technical difference, but it does force us to choose what to believe.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

Advertisers