Brexit, for once some facts.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Like me, like everyone else on here, you have absolutely no idea what took place. You think you do, you are convinced you are clever enough to work it out, but alas you are not. It may all be perfectly innocent, there may have been one or two inconsequential errors made, or there may have been jiggery-pokery happening. You do not know. The end.
wiki has a page regarding lawsuits that Trump's lawyers have filed here:

Out of 31 lawsuits, only one injunction has been granted (limiting the cut off date for providing identification to 9-Nov, Penn 602-MD-2020 ).
Other than that one, the rest have been rejected, dismissed or on going.
You can see how flimsy the suits are and none of the on-going suits concerns malfunctioning of the equipment.

• Informative
Reactions: Wicky

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
Like me, like everyone else on here, you have absolutely no idea what took place. You think you do, you are convinced you are clever enough to work it out, but alas you are not. It may all be perfectly innocent, there may have been one or two inconsequential errors made, or there may have been jiggery-pokery happening. You do not know. The end.
No As I have said multiple times already in this thread, I don't , you don't . But I am not the person peddling conspiracy theories. The only good thing about this one is that it exists as a written allegation and can now be TESTED. The other allegations which have been written and have been tested to date ,have proved false. However, I do doubt that this one s totally innocent. There are vested interests in muddying waters.

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk
It‘s impossible not to be suspicious with all of this suspicious activity coming to light. Stop trying to rush forwards and sweep it all under the carpet. It makes things look even more suspicious.
One poll watcher also said he found it suspicious that about 80 percent of military votes were going to Biden.

"I had always been told that military personal tended to be more conservative, so this stuck out to me as the day went on," the affidavit adds.

Heath tweeted: "Many of these boil down to not being able to observe as closely as they wanted, not having questions answered. A bunch are people saying they saw something, but didn't know exactly what was happening or why. Some are relatively detailed; most are not.

"But they're not alleging fraud. A few allege things that made them suspicious, but they offer very little detail."

Wicky

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 12, 2014
Colchester, Essex
www.jhepburn.co.uk

The top US general is standing firm amid sweeping changes at the Pentagon which have seen senior officials replaced by Trump idealogues and alarmed senior defense officials.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley made clear his dedication to the constitution at an event Wednesday while standing beside the newly installed acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller."We are unique among militaries. We do not take an oath to a king or a queen, a tyrant or a dictator. We do not take an oath to an individual. No, we do not take an oath to a country, a tribe or religion. We take an oath to the Constitution. And every soldier that is represented in this museum, every sailor, airman, Marine, Coast Guardsman, each of us will protect and defend that document, regardless of personal price," Milley said during remarks at the opening of the US Army's museum.While Milley routinely references the military's oath to uphold the Constitution, he chose to reinforce that message during his first public remarks following the major shakeup of the Pentagon's senior civilian leadership.

Milley concerned about politicization

Prior to the election CNN reported that Milley was concerned about the military being politicized and ready to argue against the President invoking the Insurrection Act in the wake of any post-election civil unrest -- a move that could put military force on the streets against civilians.Milley, who was appointed in October 2019, will officially leave office at the end of his term in 2023.

But while Trump could fire Milley in theory, his would be technically limited in who he could tap to replace him.

According to law, the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Air Force Gen. John Hyten would automatically serve as the acting chairman upon Milley's departure.

If Trump were to also dismiss Hyten, the President would then have to designate a member of the Joint Chiefs as acting chairman.

For his part, Milley appears to be carrying on with business as usual.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
I’m hearing that the government is considering scrapping the 12K tax free allowance, or cutting it to the region 1K - 5K. This is to pay the people who were shatting in burger boxes on Brighton Beach and swinging from statues earlier this year. That’s a lot of cheese for someone on 20K to 30 K to find, like a new nurse or new teacher.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
I’m hearing that the government is considering scrapping the 12K tax free allowance, or cutting it to the region 1K - 5K. This is to pay the people who were shatting in burger boxes on Brighton Beach and swinging from statues earlier this year. That’s a lot of cheese for someone on 20K to 30 K to find, like a new nurse or new teacher.
And will they also change the CGT AEA?

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Possibly before they were called losers and suckers.
And being LATE at Arlington.

And not wanting to see any injured veterans.

And attempting to disenfranchise military personnel by rejecting absentee votes.

And wittering on about voter fraud in inappropriate situations.

80% military vote for Biden would not be a surprise.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
he can be borderline.

• Informative
Reactions: Nev

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
don't be so suspicious.
the only win for Trump's lawyers so far is one case where votes without proper identifications can be discarded after 09-Nov instead of 12-Nov.
It's a win but on procedures rather than substance.
Three more days extra time is not going to make a difference to those who could not be contacted.
There is no indication how many are affected or whose votes are affected but they are already separated, not counted and unlikely form a significant number.
I am interested in possibilities of cheating through the machines like software updates or the 'green button' on the machine.
The results of the counting break many statistical rules of probability, and many other norms. Any reasonable intelligent person's analysis can see that something fishy happened in certain areas. Somebody needs to figure out what happened.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
No... She is not a civil public servant,so doe not get that flag
Parse this complaint
1. She saw packs of ballots being fed into a machine multiple times.
2. She saw white vans
3 She did not see food or drinks
4 She was told by her supervisor to do her work.
Other people did see poll workers eating food and saw igloo boxes ..(coolboxes to us ), distributed.
But much more relevant is that these were scanners ,hence the full paper trail exists .

Rather than me being naïve, perhaps you might look elsewhere. 25K is an attractive inducement. A few hours of national fame is incredible exposure,and being hailed a heroine is intoxicating. .. Movie careers have been built on less. And even better, when the time comes for cross examination, It all comes down to interpretation.. "Are you sure it was the same batch?. " "Well I think so, but I was 30 ft away, or I had been there for 15 hours at the time " .. none of it disprovable. What does the GoP get?. .. suspicion publicity ..very cheap at 25k.
Just a reminder of what it means to sign an affidavit. It's not like an interview with a newspaper reporter. You do it under the penalty of going to jail for a long time if you were found to be intentionally not telling the truth.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Trump's lawyers collect thousands of them via their websites.
When the case comes to evidentiary hearing, most retract or change their statement.
That's why they have not won anything other than a couple of injunctions.
The whole thing is undignifying. It's like they litigate as a means to appeal for funding, start the case then hope for the case to be dismissed so they don't have to spend much on lawyers fees and keep the rest of the money for the future.

Barry Shittpeas

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 1, 2020
The results of the counting break many statistical rules of probability, and many other norms. Any reasonable intelligent person's analysis can see that something fishy happened in certain areas. Somebody needs to figure out what happened.
This election is looking more like a theft conspiracy orchestrated by Left Wing, Anarchy, Racist, BLM, BAME & Nazi groups. BLM have already broken cover. It’s disgusting. It won’t be long before other terrorist organisations follow suit.

Last edited:

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
wiki has a page regarding lawsuits that Trump's lawyers have filed here:

Out of 31 lawsuits, only one injunction has been granted (limiting the cut off date for providing identification to 9-Nov, Penn 602-MD-2020 ).
Other than that one, the rest have been rejected, dismissed or on going.
You can see how flimsy the suits are and none of the on-going suits concerns malfunctioning of the equipment.
Unfortunately wiki is compromised now, and it's no longer a reliable source for the truth.

This is how it works. Authoritative sources (biased newspapers) do a hit-pieces about something. They often co-ordinate with each other. They then use that as the source of truth to make the entries in wiki. In the case of people, they'll dredge through their past to find anything negative they can, and if they can't find anything bad, they'll construct something, like getting someone falsely arrested by getting fake whistle blowers to report them for something they didn't do. They then add that into their character reference.

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
If it is this BD test, it is not cleared or approved by the FDA. Emergency Use Authorisation is all it has.

FDA Disclaimers:
  • This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
  • This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
  • This test has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and,
  • This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
https://www.bd.com/en-us/offerings/capabilities/microbiology-solutions/point-of-care-testing/bd-veritor-plus-system-for-rapid-covid-19-sars-cov-2-testing

• :D
Reactions: POLLY

Advertisers