Brexit, for once some facts.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I trust you are not referring to Larry the cat, he's the only sensible member of Nbr 10. :)

TTFN
John
He's overweight, probably has the heart genetic issue which many cats do, which means kidney disease in a year or three. Dental problems, diabetes, underactive thyroid... old cats need a lot of care and it gets very expensive. Sunak might not budget appropriately, looks tight.

Last edited:

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
He's overweight, probably has the heart genetic issue which many cats do, which means kidney disease in a year or three. Dental problems, diabetes, underactive thyroid... old cats need a lot of care and it gets very expensive. Sunak might not budget appropriately, looks tight.
Cats more often have hyperthyroidism than hypothyroidism!

Larry looked quite OK when he went fox chasing.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Cats more often have hyperthyroidism than hypothyroidism!

Larry looked quite OK when he went fox chasing.
He's overweight and will die horribly, as we all will.

Have you spoken to the neighbour who has taken a wrecking ball to your garden?

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
He's overweight and will die horribly, as we all will.

Have you spoken to the neighbour who has taken a wrecking ball to your garden?
No. He didn't call, hasn't knocked, or anything. The wall and fence are actually owned by the neighbours on that side - and they are away at the moment. It will be them who would claim. (I am NOT impressed, though.)

I only had a bit of damage to some buddleia and a couple of tyre tracks.

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
1922 won't forget Boris got an 80 plus seat majority. In final analysis there isn't much to lose. As they stand Tories are out (sort of) next GE...
common denominator between eighty seat majority then and the Tories current polling is indeed Boris: both are function of same populist lies & stupidity. Am sure the electorate would just love to be led up the same path again. But twice bitten markets and Brexit ruined economy wont allow any of that for a generation.

• Agree
Reactions: flecc and oyster

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
No. He didn't call, hasn't knocked, or anything. The wall and fence are actually owned by the neighbours on that side - and they are away at the moment. It will be them who would claim. (I am NOT impressed, though.)

I only had a bit of damage to some buddleia and a couple of tyre tracks.
blimey that (not being contacted after a neighboUr annihilates the front garden) would put a chill on relationships..

• Agree
Reactions: oyster

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
blimey that (not being contacted after a neighboUr annihilates the front garden) would put a chill on relationships..
The only reasonable response is multi-generational vendetta

• :D
Reactions: oyster

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
His head is massive! A much sought after head to body ratio among Hollywood types, as it maximises screen face space - Dennis Hopper in particular springs to mind. Perception is everything..

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The EEDL will take him out (that's how they shout out the spelling at rallies)

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
That's extremely rude. What an arsehole.
Completely agree.

Earlier today I saw another car parked pretty much exactly where the crashed car must have been before it rolled. On a drive which has quite a slope. Couldn't help imagining it doing exactly the same again.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
Completely agree.

Earlier today I saw another car parked pretty much exactly where the crashed car must have been before it rolled. On a drive which has quite a slope. Couldn't help imagining it doing exactly the same again.
It could crush your other foot next time. Sounds like he needs big chocks...

tillson

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 29, 2008
His head is massive! A much sought after head to body ratio among Hollywood types, as it maximises screen face space - Dennis Hopper in particular springs to mind. Perception is everything..

I remember Rishi from the days when he played the part of Troy Tempest in Stingray. The lads come a long way since then.

Reactions: guerney

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i bet she never cleaned the flat must have been the hardest 44 days of her life and now 100k for life :rolleyes:

Reactions: guerney

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
100k for life :rolleyes:
What a great grift! I should have taken up the offer of being put forward by a trade union as a Labour candidate 10 years ago...

Sadly, an immediate GE won't happen

Advertisers