Brian from weymouth

brian.donne

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 29, 2017
I have a whisper 705se but cannot get electrics to work can I get a electric kit to work as the bike is obsolete and whisper don’t have parts any more

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
You can replace the electronics if themotor has the 9 pin motor connector.
KT controller and lcd is the best option and one gets five levels of powere via current control.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
I have a whisper 705se but cannot get electrics to work can I get a electric kit to work as the bike is obsolete and whisper don’t have parts any more
It depends on the model age we’ve been selling the 705se for many years now, however it’s highly likely we can help, please email me David@wisperbikes.com with your contact details and I will get one of our support team to contact you.

All the best, David

brian.donne

Jul 29, 2017
Thank you for reply the controler was beyond repair so the bike shop replaced with a different model the battery is good it as been in the garden awhile so electrics may have been damaged was wondering if I can just buy a confertion kit and start again bike is fine apart from electrics thanks I’m in Weymouth otherwise may buy a second hand model and use as a dinner bike

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thank you for reply the controler was beyond repair so the bike shop replaced with a different model the battery is good it as been in the garden awhile so electrics may have been damaged was wondering if I can just buy a confertion kit and start again bike is fine apart from electrics thanks I’m in Weymouth otherwise may buy a second hand model and use as a dinner bike
Yes that’s something we offer.
All the best, David

brian.donne

Jul 29, 2017
Thank you for yo7r reply can I use existing wheel I have all the electrics off the old bike a whisper 705c and just need the rest of the electrics we’re can I buy and how much

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thank you for yo7r reply can I use existing wheel I have all the electrics off the old bike a whisper 705c and just need the rest of the electrics we’re can I buy and how much
Please email me Brian and I will get one of our support guys to contact you. david@wisperbikes.com

All the best, David

brian.donne

Jul 29, 2017
I have a wisper 705se I have the back wheel moter and the 9 pin adapter need the main controler and the handlebar controler