Buddhism Messsage

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
This nuisance messaging happened back in January Paul, but I've heard nothing of it recently. Here's the link to the earlier thread on it:

Buddism messages

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Hi Tony

Thanks for the link. very strange as it's not what i'd call offensive but certainly a bit strange.

Have you been on your hols or are you in the culmination stage of your top secret project :D:D:D

Regards
Paul

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Have you been on your hols or are you in the culmination stage of your top secret project

Regards
Paul
Hi Paul. Not exactly hols, I've had a several days at my brothers place in Dorset, and as a result of activities down there am suffering a couple of pulled muscles. Therefore not much activity at present, with one leg and one arm left fully active a bit restricted!

ElephantsGerald

Pedelecer
Mar 17, 2008
Herefordshire, HR2
Yep - I received this PM today:

Jessie said:
Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jessie
Regards,

Elephants

Last edited:

stokepa31_mk2

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 7, 2008
Hi Paul. Not exactly hols, I've had a several days at my brothers place in Dorset, and as a result of activities down there am suffering a couple of pulled muscles. Therefore not much activity at present, with one leg and one arm left fully active a bit restricted!
Hope your back on your feet soon. ;)

Paul

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
I've locked Jessie's account. I'm amazed that someone has actually got enough time on their hands to register and PM people with spam.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
I've locked Jessie's account. I'm amazed that someone has actually got enough time on their hands to register and PM people with spam.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

im not that amazed as if its his belief then an easy way to get to a lot of people, i see religious "recruiters" in the town centre shouting their message for hours and no one joins, or have i seen, so to sit in a chair and type seems a good alternative to me.... they dont have to find too many either..jesus only had to find a dozen good ones and look at his team now..

Mandy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 23, 2007
I love spam..........fried in breadcrumbs
Hi Richard

Blimey, haven't had spam for years!! I remember spam fritters as a kid and did enjoy them but that was in batter Richard, banana one's too. Do people still make them? Mind you guess they are not deemed healthy enough nowdays? :D 5 a day of this and 5 a day of that :(

Hope everyone is well on the forum? I have had a few days off work to get my garden ready for the summer, ok maybe not very exciting but you should see my baskets ;)

My Wisper 905se is still going well and I am enjoying riding it apart from in the P--sistant rain.

Best Wishes to all

Mandy :D

Rose

Pedelecer
Dec 2, 2008
Jessie's still around

I just received a PM with the "Hi, I'm new here, how's it going?" message from Jessie. I can't remember if the quotation at the end was identical with what others on this thread mentioned, as I deleted the PM straight away. Then I thought of searching for "Jessie" and found this thread. Anyway, if she was locked out, she's managed to get in again.

keithhazel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 1, 2007
Me too - well last night anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i "block" "unsubscribe" from all spam e-mails on my outlook express mail account but still get between 10-25 every day...if someone wants to do something its pretty hard to stop them...

PED-AL

Pedelecer
Dec 3, 2008
I have just received a pm from jessie 13th May 2009 - just deleted it without clicking on the link !!!!!

Advertisers