Can I replace my KM529 display with another make?

Gideon

Just Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Hi everyone.
I'm a newby to this forum and hoping someone can advise me.
I bought a WOOSH rear hub conversion kit for my bike. BAFANG 250W motor. Lishui Controller. King Meter KM529 display. All works well. Just one little annoying thing is that you cannot reduce the Power Assist to zero and there is no way to set it in the settings menu, i.e. the lowest setting is 1. When I'm riding on the level, I want to turn the Power Assist OFF but still retain the SPEEDO and TRIP functions. The only way I can turn Power Assist OFF is by turning the Display OFF, so losing the SPEEDO and TRIP. My question is, can I replace the KM529 display with one that is Lishui compatible? Or are some of the functions programmed into the Lishui controller so changing the display won't make any difference?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Intelligent displays work with Lishui controllers, though I'm not 100% sure if lishui have to be programmed/paired up to always work correctly.

I stepped away from any lishui brand stuff because of the lack of non oem parts, for the better I moved over to KT stuff.

TopEParts

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 11, 2022
China
Hi everyone.
I'm a newby to this forum and hoping someone can advise me.
I bought a WOOSH rear hub conversion kit for my bike. BAFANG 250W motor. Lishui Controller. King Meter KM529 display. All works well. Just one little annoying thing is that you cannot reduce the Power Assist to zero and there is no way to set it in the settings menu, i.e. the lowest setting is 1. When I'm riding on the level, I want to turn the Power Assist OFF but still retain the SPEEDO and TRIP functions. The only way I can turn Power Assist OFF is by turning the Display OFF, so losing the SPEEDO and TRIP. My question is, can I replace the KM529 display with one that is Lishui compatible? Or are some of the functions programmed into the Lishui controller so changing the display won't make any difference?
Hi Gideon, did you solve it with a PAS 0? If needed, we can provide a new firmware for your updating.
For your reference: https://topeparts.com/product/km529-lcd-display/