For Sale Carrera "Crossfire" Replacement Battery

Captain_Mike

Pedelecer
Mar 29, 2019
Carrera Crossfire Battery (Almost New)
Selling a Carrera “Crossfire” battery that I bought in May, with a view to carrying it as a spare and completing longer distance rides. However, the advent of Coronavirus and Lockdown means that I cannot now use hotels and B&Bs that were my en-route stops and so I have now sold the bike. The buyer did not want an extra battery and hence it is now for sale. Only used a couple of times and for an absolute maximum of 50 miles. Comes complete with holder, keys and new charger. Dispatched by courier with tracking and 24 hour delivery (Yes, I have checked that they will carry a Li-ion battery). £200 to include delivery

wagga

Just Joined
Dec 26, 2020
Carrera Crossfire Battery (Almost New)
Selling a Carrera “Crossfire” battery that I bought in May, with a view to carrying it as a spare and completing longer distance rides. However, the advent of Coronavirus and Lockdown means that I cannot now use hotels and B&Bs that were my en-route stops and so I have now sold the bike. The buyer did not want an extra battery and hence it is now for sale. Only used a couple of times and for an absolute maximum of 50 miles. Comes complete with holder, keys and new charger. Dispatched by courier with tracking and 24 hour delivery (Yes, I have checked that they will carry a Li-ion battery). £200 to include delivery
Hello is this battery still for sale mine has gone wrong so desperate for a new one please message me on 07921199018 thank you