Carrera subway E bike Led replacement

Slatey

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 2, 2020
I'm looking to replace my led as it is letting in water.can anyone point me to a site that supplies the correct replacement? Thanks in advance

cyclebuddy

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 2, 2016
Beds & Norfolk
If your LED display is one of those quirky Suntour ones, your best bet would likely be to ask Halfords themselves. Most of those membrane type displays have limited life, and the age of the Subway is such that I'd think it's something Halfords get asked about a fair bit by now.

Moore Large used to supply Halfords with Suntour parts, but they've recently gone bust. Halfords must be sourcing them from somewhere to keep their e-bikes running.

Slatey

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 2, 2020
If your LED display is one of those quirky Suntour ones, your best bet would likely be to ask Halfords themselves. Most of those membrane type displays have limited life, and the age of the Subway is such that I'd think it's something Halfords get asked about a fair bit by now.

Moore Large used to supply Halfords with Suntour parts, but they've recently gone bust. Halfords must be sourcing them from somewhere to keep their e-bikes running.

Hi thanks for the reply I will do that thanks

Related Articles

Advertisers