Come on - who was it...?

FatMog

Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2007
It occurred to me today, as I gave my battery a bit of a perk-up recharge cos (being strictly fair-weather) I haven't been on my lovely bike for nearly 2 weeks :( - that someone has invoked sod's law and broken the weather by spending a shed-load of cash on a new e-bike.

Can't be me - I had mine for nearly 3 weeks before it started persisting down. Can't be Flecc, cos despite the new Q bike beast he doesn't strike me as someone to be put off by a bit of soft weather.

So someone else must have really pushed the boat out with a mega-purchase!! Come on, tell us ALL about it.... :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
You're right, not me, I don't dive out into rain at every opportunity, but it doesn't scare me off.

But we did have a Swizzbee member come in. :rolleyes:

Ian

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 1, 2007
Leicester LE4, UK.
I must confess FatMog, it was my fault. I booked a few days hols from work with the intention of getting away. Whenever I do that it rains.
Plans to go away got scuppered by the rain so I bought a few bits for the bike with the money saved, but can't try 'em out 'cos it's rain'n :mad:

ITSPETEINIT

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 11, 2006
Mere, Wilts
Weather? what weather?

It occurred to me today, as I gave my battery a bit of a perk-up recharge cos (being strictly fair-weather) I haven't been on my lovely bike for nearly 2 weeks :( - that someone has invoked sod's law and broken the weather by spending a shed-load of cash on a new e-bike.

Can't be me - I had mine for nearly 3 weeks before it started persisting down. Can't be Flecc, cos despite the new Q bike beast he doesn't strike me as someone to be put off by a bit of soft weather.

So someone else must have really pushed the boat out with a mega-purchase!! Come on, tell us ALL about it.... :D
It was Pete Mustill you nana: and his Presteigne rally/race.
(name and address supplied).

nigel

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 18, 2006
Nigel

BY FLECC
You're right, not me, I don't dive out into rain at every opportunity, but it doesn't scare me off
It does me i never take my bike out in the rain and if i get caught in the wet stuff watch out?:mad: i know i will have to spend up to twenty mins trying to dry the bike.
I am looking to buy a second bike soon it must be catching flecc:D the urban glider 36 with lith pol might be a option at 20 kilos or maybe another ezee bike if only the quando had gears that would tempt me.NIGEL

Advertisers