For Sale Controller and display Rad Mini 4

dt91

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 24, 2021
Hey guys

I'm selling a controller and display for the RAD Mini 4. I bought these items off the back of reading reviews saying despite being great bikes, this particular model struggles to keep a consistent speed going up hills due to the limits of power on EU models.
IMG_20210719_111609664.jpg
This kit helps unlock more power in the motor to assist with hills and unlocks the throttle, which can be either used for easier starts or can go fully analogue (I only recommend the latter for bumpy off road tracks).

This video gives a detailed explanation and demonstration of what this kit does.

I'm selling this kit for £130 for collection from Watford or by post, delivery costs are negotiable.

Robert Protheroe

Just Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Hey guys

I'm selling a controller and display for the RAD Mini 4. I bought these items off the back of reading reviews saying despite being great bikes, this particular model struggles to keep a consistent speed going up hills due to the limits of power on EU models.
View attachment 43181
This kit helps unlock more power in the motor to assist with hills and unlocks the throttle, which can be either used for easier starts or can go fully analogue (I only recommend the latter for bumpy off road tracks).

This video gives a detailed explanation and demonstration of what this kit does.

I'm selling this kit for £130 for collection from Watford or by post, delivery costs are negotiable.