Cycle and walking 'must be norm' for short journeys

GaRRy

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 18, 2012
Tamworth
Well where I live if im going into town unless I need the car for a load I cant get on bike I always use the bike as its quicker. The other week it took almost a hour just to get out of a car park and 30 minutes is not unusual and I can go there and back in that time on the bike.

jazper53

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 20, 2012
Brighton
Give Up drinking, smoking, driving, lots of walking, cycling, and all thing healthy, so I can live longer, and draw 35 years +of state pension. Clearly the Chancellor of the Exchequer may need to do a rethink if it becomes universally popular.

Last edited:

carpetbagger

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 20, 2007
blackburn
Give Up drinking, smoking, driving, lots of walking, cycling, and all thing healthy, so I can live longer, and draw 35 years +of state pension. Clearly the Chancellor of the Exchequer may need to do a rethink if it becomes universally popular.
the intention is to clear the roads then him and his cronoies can knock everyone off their bikes or as they cross the road.....problem solved :D

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I have a personal ambition to live to 92, not unusual in my family fortunately. If I achieve that I will be writing to the Prime Minister and Pensions Secretary at that time to break their hearts with this information:

I will have had a year of retirement for every year that I was in work, 38 years of each including those with national insurance payments. :) :cool:

Last edited:

Advertisers