E-Trike for sale

stevew

Pedelecer
Electric powered Pashley Tri-1 three wheeler. Power unit is a Cyclone 360w crank drive motor and battery which can be seen here Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric Scooter e-bike Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric Scooter e-bike Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric Scooter e-bike Electric bicycle DIY kits kit NuVinci Electric Scooter e-bike El
The motor is a brushless type and the battery is the very latest LiFePo4 10Ah complete with charger.
There are a couple of little clips on Google showing a trike the same as mine and you will find them here Electric Bike: Bristol Park Street hill-climb and here Electric Bike: Pashley Tri-1 Trike with Cyclone electric assist This is not my bike but it shows what it can do.
There are also some pictures here Pashley Tri-1 of a much older Tri-1 fitted with a Cyclone, once again to get some idea what it all looks like.
Total mileage of bike is about 150. I built this to carry my tools for bike servicing locally but in the end I found that I needed something bigger to carry all the stuff I need so I bought a little 3 wheel truck, a Piaggio Ape 50.
The trike is fitted with a large box which would be ideal for carrying shopping and it will easily pull a large load up most hills.
Trike, motor, battery and charger cost me about 1000 pounds so I would like 750 for it if possible as it’s had very little use.

Steve Watkin
Orpington, Kent
01689 837602
07748 655201
steve.watkin1@btinternet.com

stevew

Pedelecer
Open to offers as it's still sitting here gathering dust!!