ebike kit for sale

Miznomer

Finding my (electric) wheels
Feb 25, 2010
Hi, I have an electric bike kit I no longer need as I am now fit enough to do all the cycling I want without it. There is a problem with it, and i'll try to explain it. The power cuts out occasionally. The last time it did that, it turned out that some of the connections needed to be resoldered. However, the problem developed again and this time that does not seem to be the issue. I know nothing about electronics and don't really have the interest in problem solving it now.
It's a clean republic kit. Hill Topper | Electric Bike Kit | Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit | Clean Republic

I got it as a diy kit, with lead acid battery then got the lithium battery 8ah (long story), so it's a modified kit. I haven't used it very much so I'm guessing the battery is still quite good. I can try and have a measurement done if someone is interested.

I got the wheel built by sjs cycles and went for a good quality wheel, i can check the make on that, it's in the dark shed right now!:( 700c weel

I don't know what to ask for for this, maybe someone who is more up to speed can give a guide price? The other catch is I am in Ireland, so it could be expensive to post, maybe I can find someone driving to uk in the next couple of months, if that helps.
So, I want to sell it, but it needs to go to someone who knows/enjoys electronics, so I'd thought I'd start here as this is where I learned all i know about ebikes:) I'll be happy to answer any questions as best I can.