eMTB owners photo and ride thread.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
its not hard tbh as not much you can do to mess it up i spent more time looking for a socket to remove the motor lol

took about 30 mins to do it ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
yes you want the black one performance or cx it works with both.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
What a fantastic night for a ride. :)

15 miles 1,735ft of elevation gain, ridden in sport mode for a change, and one full charge of battery used.

A lovely frosty evening that allowed for riding over terrain that I wouldn't normally be able to, although it was still reasonably muddy for the most part.
It was just about perfect conditions for the hardtail, and in combination with the new Hutchinson DZO tyres, I wouldn't have wanted any other bike tonight.

The ride wasn't without issue though, and I took a trip over the bars whilst taking a short cut over a route that I have never ridden before. The front wheel went down into a ditch that was the depth of the wheel. I was actually only riding at about 5mph, and it just happened in slow motion and mad me laugh. Night time isn't really the best time to be exploring on your own.

Billy the battery also met his end by playing in the front wheel of the bike. R.I.P Billy, nearly three years of faithful service, and the Best £8.00 that I have ever spent. Billy only had a few days before his retirement as well. I just hope that it was an accident and not suicide. :(

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Hi another ride today 24 miles some of it along the humber. Cold but lovely day.View attachment 17056View attachment 17057
Approximately how much Ah did you have left in your power bank? Do you think that you could have gotten another 24 miles out of it if needed?
Your bike looks nice and clean I must say.

EddiePJ, I am not targeting anyone on here okay! I'm just saying.

MS.

• :D
Reactions: EddiePJ and IR772

Altop1

Pedelecer
Oct 27, 2016
Lincolnshire
Mountainsport .Hi yes could have at least doubled that milage still had 60% left but that was nearly all rd and cycle track work.I do try and give the bike a very light hose down after a ride.

Reactions: mountainsport

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
Mountainsport .Hi yes could have at least doubled that milage still had 60% left but that was nearly all rd and cycle track work.I do try and give the bike a very light hose down after a ride.
That's good in terms of the mileage. I Think I've found my match because I quickly rub down after each ride also, better still I check the weather forecast before heading out. On second thoughts and come to think of it I'm not quite sure that you are as bad as me.

MS.

• :D
Reactions: LeighPing

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Think I've found my match because I quickly rub down after each ride also, better still I check the weather forecast before heading out.
I'm another that cleans the bike after each ride, and another that checks the weather forecast before heading out. I only do the latter though to see if I need to take a jacket along. :)

mountainsport

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2012
I'm another that cleans the bike after each ride, and another that checks the weather forecast before heading out. I only do the latter though to see if I need to take a jacket along. :)
Yeah, but hear this one now, I am so clean I ever so often even spray air freshner inside of my rear rack pannier bag. I'm serious guys, does it seem that I am going off a bit? And I don't go fishing.

MS.

Related Articles

Advertisers