eMTB owners photo and ride thread.

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
That is one of the reasons that I don't tend to ride through either of my local MOD areas any more. A white bike with fluorescent orange, tends to stand out a bit too much. :)

A bit of a shame, as they offer some superb riding. An old naff clip.

Last edited:
Reactions: argoose

Dom T

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 17, 2017
Shropshire
How wonderfully snowy, lovely.
I did a bit of road riding today, not as flash as the pictures above I'm afraid, but did a fair distance. Some off road

TheGnarlyCenturion

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 27, 2017
Stow

Just built up! I may end up putting the Bafang on the MTB you can see hanging on the left, but for now it's my old bike in touring guise! Going out for a spin in a minute!

TheGnarlyCenturion

Finding my (electric) wheels
Oct 27, 2017
Stow
ha! I'll get more interesting picks up in a bit ;) Figured I'd put the BBSHD first on an allrounder then see what I enjoy riding most with the ekit.

Still trying to get the chainline sorted :mad:

EddiePJ

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 7, 2013
Crowborough, East Sussex
www.facebook.com
Kind of ebike related.....

We headed into one of favourite playgrounds this morning during an Orange/Santa Cruz demo day. Guess which bike remained behind, yep the Orange!
The other riders weren't after an eMTB, and my interest in the bike is a big zero. I don't like wasting people's time, so choose to ride my KTM Ultra 1964, a budget bike by comparison to the rest, still on summer tyres and with no dropper post. I loved every second of the 22.6km ride. :) A superb morning of fun, and the perfect demo day location. :)

Another new line under construction.

Possibly one of the last rides for the Ultra. Having sold the Macina Lycan this week, I'm now keen to upgrade from the Ultra, so it will probably go up for sale this weekend. It has been a brilliant and fun bike, and I must admit that riding it today, did have me pondering things. But as I'm keen to concentrate more on my cross country mtb riding than my eMTB riding, it is time for an upgrade.

The playground.

Last edited:
Reactions: argoose

BillyBoy88

Pedelecer
Nov 10, 2016
Paphos Cyprus
Went out for a ride yesterday as not too cold about 17C, we have had a lot of rain last week, in fact there was snow up in the mountains at 0C.

This is a circular route which takes me out along the coast by the sea then a longish uphill climb then off road cross country see map and pictures below.
MapMyRide101217.JPG

This is the view from near the top of the climb just where it goes off road.
20171210_093219.jpg

20171210_091509.jpg

20171210_093231.jpg
I had a good ride out, which gave me a good appetite for my Sunday Lunch, and the trails had dried out which was a bonus.

Related Articles

Advertisers