Ezee Sprint GTS (Duel Battery)

bankie

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 22, 2010
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Save yourself £1000.00

Up for sale is my Ezee Sprint GTS. It had a checkup at OnBike five weeks ago and was found to be in a very healthy condition. That is, apart from the 9ah rack battery which was replaced by a new one through the warranty scheme. The main 14ah battery was also tested and found to be in excellent shape. Cosmetically, the saddle has a small tear which has been repaired but is still obvious and the handlebar grips are slightly worn.

I bought this 4 weeks ago to replace my Kalkhoff but after 7 or 8 rides I decided that I liked my Hoff better but didn't want 2 bikes. I have decided to upgrade to the 18ah Hoff battery and keep my old bike. Hence the sale.

This is a fantastic bike and a good bargain. The previous owner of the Sprint wanted to sell it to someone who would appreciate it and priced it fairly so, in the the same spirit, I will ask for what I paid for it: £950.00

If interested, you can find all relevent information and Q&A's on the previous seller's Post to be found near the top of page 2 herein. I hope I'm not taking a liberty here but I don't think that the first seller would mind as it is an open forum.

Bankie

bankie

May 22, 2010
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Ezee Sprint GTS (dual battery)

**PRICE REDUCTION**

The price for the subject bike has now been reduced to £845

This is a good deal for a bike just over 1.1/2 years old and which cost £1950 new. It is also still under guarantee until late February 1912.

Thanks for looking

Bankie

bankie

May 22, 2010
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Ezee Sprint GTS (dual Battery)

What am I like?

The Guarantee will expire in 2012 not 1912.

I was getting confused with the year I was born.

Bankie