First e-mtb demo ride today!

Earthskyouch20

Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2016
Hampshire
A hardtail fat bike, a hardtail 29er and a full sus 27er, all haibike, two yams, one bosch. Interesting! So much fun!
3 of us rode, expected the fatbike to be fun, not thinking much of the 29er and expecting the full sus to be best. Actually all thought the full sus was too soft, shame it wasn't better set up. 2 of us fell off the fatbike, all loved the 29er! The bosch motor seemed stronger than the yam. The fatbike had least range left at the end of the ride.
So some questions answered, some more to be asked!

Steve A

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 28, 2016
Ashford, UK
Good to hear you enjoyed the e-bikes. I think they are game changers after having road bikes 29ers etc. I ended up with a Haibike 27.5 full suss, still dialing in suspension.

Reactions: Earthskyouch20

Earthskyouch20

Pedelecer
Sep 15, 2016
Hampshire
Good to hear you enjoyed the e-bikes. I think they are game changers after having road bikes 29ers etc. I ended up with a Haibike 27.5 full suss, still dialing in suspension.
We couldn't work put how to adjust suspension, probably need a shock pump and we didn't have time. Shame as it would of ridden much better. Ours had yam motor, crank arm came loose and fell off! I don't miss square taper cranks!

Related Articles

Advertisers