first electric bike

paido

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 28, 2009
I think you're right, single wheeled trailers are the way to go. Nope, no kids yet, not that I know of anyway.

I have one of those big metal bike trailers that can take 100kg but I suspect things may go pear shaped if I use that.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
"Electric bikes are like hifis, You can pay not too much and get one that'll play all your favourite tunes, or you can get one for a lot more money, which probably sounds better, but it doesn't make the song any better."

Thanks Dave, that is exactly what I was trying to say but not as eloquently. Bicycles regardless of cost generally do the same thing, some do it better than others and tend to be more expensive.

All the best

David

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Actually i was told by two local dealers, one said I would not get accepted as being 65 I was past retirement age,even though I still work in same job and don't plan to retire till I'm 67. Other more or less the same ,but he wasn't so keen at all on the scheme, and at the time I was only looking at bikes up to £1000, he more or less implied it wasn't worth it, I have a feeling he was trying to put me off. I've more or less deceided to come down to a max of £1000 now, or should I say her indoors does not want me spending more ; l So I'm looking at EBay, Woosh or Kudos as the only bikes in my price range. This forum has really been so helpful.
Hi Denwyn,

Also look at Freego, they sell a bike called the Wren at £999 or £250 down and £32.99/month for 24 months. (Interest free). It has 24" wheels and is very easy to ride.

FreeGo Wren Step-Through Lavender 10Ah

All the best

David

C

Cyclezee

Actually i was told by two local dealers, one said I would not get accepted as being 65 I was past retirement age,even though I still work in same job and don't plan to retire till I'm 67. Other more or less the same ,but he wasn't so keen at all on the scheme, and at the time I was only looking at bikes up to £1000, he more or less implied it wasn't worth it, I have a feeling he was trying to put me off. I've more or less deceided to come down to a max of £1000 now, or should I say her indoors does not want me spending more ; l So I'm looking at EBay, Woosh or Kudos as the only bikes in my price range. This forum has really been so helpful.
Have look at this one Denwyn;) eZee Forza EV - electric bikes and conversion kits