For Sale / Swap - Bafang BPM Code 12 In a 700c Wheel UK Birmingham

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
Hello All,
The time has come to retire my Bafang BPM code 12 Rear Motor (Sensorless only)
This is a geared rated 350-750w rated rear motor.

Its laced in a double walled 700c wheel with DT Swiss 12 guage spokes I believe. The rim has seen better days though and from my last bit crash it has a flat spot I cannot get out.

The motor has been through alot including a winter in the UK. I have put roughly 5000 miles on the little beast.
I've over volted it and put it through its paces.

The rear motor is 250 rpm @ 36v nominal. I've predominantly ran it at 44v 23amp most of its life. However I have pushed it to 66v 30amp. The windings are perfect if a little mucky.

Its had its bearings replaced with some decent industrial UK brought ones. There very free running. Please see the below thread for pictures.
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/10532-dirty-rusty-bafang-hub.html

BAD BITS
All gears are intact and clutch works but its not silent. Sometimes there's some graunching. I currently use this on my bike and it works exactly as it should. But by no means is it perfect.

I AM SELLING IT AS SPARES OR REPAIR.
The Price Reflects this.

It would make an great off road build where silence isn't a problem or if you want to test it to destruction.

Heres a video of me on my commute @ 44v
http://www.pedelecs.co.uk/forum/electric-bicycles/9859-commute-home-video-take-2-a.html

If anyone has the same motor it would make a good spares as the gears and clutch and bearings are still worth what I'm selling it for.

I'm asking £50 laced and P&P
Or
£45 Motor only and P&P (postage will be cheaper though)

OR....

I would swap for a perfectly working Rear Bafang 250w motor Or other rear geared motor.

Let me know if this is of any use / interest to you.
Regards
Scott Farnham

Based in Birmingham for collection.

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
PRICE DROP.

£40 MOTOR ONLY...

and

FREE POSTAGE TO THE UK

GT3

Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2009
Scotty, I'll have it off you, just tell me where/when I may collect.

I've still got my 250W Bafang, but I read you've one on the way.

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
Pm me your number or drop me a text.
I was after a rear 250w as I want to get back in the assist game and save the powerful setups for something else.

Was yours a rear motor?

Anyway my numbers 07732102632

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
SOLD

Thanks for looking!