Forum Update

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
There appears to have been an update to the forum which has left me with an annoying extra grey bar down the right side of the screen. It stops me browsing up/down headings and message pages with my mouse wheel. Is there a way to remove it? as I now have to go and grab the furthest small grey bar and drag it up/down.

Croxden

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 26, 2013
North Staffs
What's the New Profile Posts for?

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
There appears to have been an update to the forum which has left me with an annoying extra grey bar down the right side of the screen. It stops me browsing up/down headings and message pages with my mouse wheel. Is there a way to remove it? as I now have to go and grab the furthest small grey bar and drag it up/down.
Can you send me a screenshot ?

There is a green up/down arrow on the far right now that is used to quickly move up and down long pages. I wonder if that is not displaying correctly on your browser.

We've jumped a few versions with the forum software / theme so there are lots of small changes.

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
Can you send me a screenshot ?
It's that first bar with the arrow pointing at it which seems to take over my mouse wheel scrolling but never gives any up/down movement. The next bar on the very right is the one which moves the page up/down but I now have to grab it with the mouse instead of using the scrolling wheel. Thanks.Capture.PNG

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
OK, do you have any extensions installed in your browser such as adblock etc ?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Try clicking on the page surface just to the right of the posted text and then scroll there. That worked for me after the initial problem, and the area just at the right of the ads works with the mouse wheel too.

In fact I found I could scroll just about anywhere after left clicking on the surface at that point.

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
OK, do you have any extensions installed in your browser such as adblock etc ?
Yes I do, it is normally disabled though but is enabled at the moment for some reason. I've re disabled it but the scrolling bar is still there.
I've tried disabling the extensions one by one and I think it's one called 'Yet another smooth scrolling' which caused the problem. I still have 2 bars at the right but my mousewheel scrolling now works. Thanks for the help

D C

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2013
No problem to me but just for the record I've had to disable feedly mini as the bottom green down arrow is over the top of the feedly icon causing feedly mini to open when I click the green down arrow.
(chrome browser)

Dave.

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
Works ok on my puter and note pad but will not display properly on my phone. I can not get the latest post without going to every separate thread topic. Also, when I click on my account icon to try and access my alerts the page moves to the extreme left of my screen with a dark, unresponsive layer across what little I can see. Other than that, it's all,good :)

Advertisers