Furo X

aliaselena

Just Joined
Oct 22, 2021
I have a folding Furo system bike, happy to give my view across! I was the same as Finanslay, I ordered in February but it wasn't delivered until July 2021! The indicators didn't work so I didn't really use the bike to get use of the 30 days money back policy. However, I started to ride the bike because they weren't getting back to me about the indicators, the pedal snapped off whilst I was on the road but they are fixing this now and said it was "my error" as this is the only part the customer fixes on themselves, but I did explain it was out on properly by my husband, maybe he thought I couldn't put the pedal on myself. They are now fixing the new pedal. But whilst the bike was on its way to be fixed, it was stolen with UPS, so now a brand new Furo folding bike is being sent to me! I agree with some of the comments but I still feel I haven't had proper use of the bike due to things being delayed, breaking or not working. But to be clear, the bike itself was in working order. My experience as a customer with the company hasn't been great but the person I am dealing with is doing his best to help me to best he can offer. Regarding the folding of the bike, it folds really nicely but it doesn't stay together so you have to find something to strap the wheels together to pick it up, I think they give you a piece of Velcro , so for me it isn't the easiest to manoeuvre as it still has quite large wheels. I am hoping once I get the new bike delivered I can write more of a review of the actual bike and not the experience I have had with the company.

Graham0602

Just Joined
Nov 12, 2021
Bought Furo X Max (the larger battery version) through Furo's outlet page a month and half ago. Paid £1700, rather than the £2000 price new. Came without indicators that I really didn't care for or about.

In simple terms, a different league to my Stow-e-way. For only a slightly higher price point .
Range is much further (as a 90kg bloke, I've been able to get to 20 miles with one bar of battery left), it's 5kg lighter than the stow-e-way, it is heaps more fun and spec is much higher with features such as hydraulic brakes, computer and awesome assistance boost from start off or uphill .

Despite the beautiful carbon fibre frame and build and complete awesome fun there are some minor quibbles - lights aren't wired in and are complete rubbish , mechanism to hold frame together when folded is a long strip of velcro (surely a better solution could have been engineered than that), design causes cosmetic damage to frame from folding (look at all the bikes on sale on their outlet page and all have similar cosmetic damage)

However. Following all those comments. I pick up my Furo from bike shop tomorrow morning following service and puncture repair. And I will have the biggest smile on my face when I am able to take it out for a spin tomorrow afternoon, it makes me happy :)