Had to change the display on a Wing Freedom 2

Fate

Just Joined
Jul 29, 2022
I had to order a display off of amazon for my bike cause I need to able to use it but the good people at Wing Bikes are taking their sweet precious time sending me a new display. I was gonna order a new one from Wing but they didn't have an option for next day shipping and I needed to be able to use the bike by this weekend. I'll save my little rant on that for when I write my review on them but for now I just need to set up the new display. The one I got is a SW-900, I plugged it in and it powered up my bike and so I do have some use of it but not completely. It will still run but the PAS, headlight, speedometer and everything else wont work and I am sure it's because of the "ERRROR 10" (which is a communications error I guess)that is displayed on the screen but I think it might have something to do with the wiring configuration of the new display vs the old one, I just didn't want to have to cut any wires on the new one just so that I could see what color they are and I'm not even sure if thats the problem. Does anybody know how to resolve this or do I just have to deal with it until Broken Wing Ebike company and friends decide that they want to send me another one.