Hamilton 4th World Title !!

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
We all know Lewis has just won his 4th Championship. IMHO he,s certainly amongst best 3 or 4 of all time. Him beating Ferrari so convincingly is very pointed when compared with performances Bottas has put in. I don't think Merc would have beaten Ferrari without Lewis this year.
I also dont think he receives the recognition he deserves. ( Well apart from his financial one from Merc)
Fantastic year for Hamilton and Mercedes. Brilliant.

• Agree
Reactions: Emo Rider

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
I really liked how Hamilton went old school on Fernando and passed in the corners to clinch the title. On the other hand Fernando really showed what an excellent driver with an inferior car can do. What a race!

D

Deleted member 4366

He should have had five world championships by now. He was cheated out of the one in his first year by the mysterious powers of F1 admin, but then they gifted it to him the next year to make up for it. Then he was cheated again when they let Rosberg win to appease the Germans.

• Agree
Reactions: Emo Rider

Emo Rider

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 10, 2014
He should have had five world championships by now. He was cheated out of the one in his first year by the mysterious powers of F1 admin, but then they gifted it to him the next year to make up for it. Then he was cheated again when they let Rosberg win to appease the Germans.
It was also interesting to watch Vettel apparently steer his car into Hamilton after he lost his wing. But I may be mistaken :rolleyes:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
I stopped following it some while ago since it had become so corrupted as a drivers competition, or even car one. F1 administration decide the outcomes, possibly even a season in advance.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
I stopped following it some while ago since it had become so corrupted as a drivers competition, or even car one. F1 administration decide the outcomes, possibly even a season in advance.
No its not that bad flecc..if it were Hamilton would have won none...To be fair though I was expecting a DNF for Hamilton and a win for Vetel...would have pushed result to next race...

Advertisers