Hand Built 36/72V Ridgeback LiFEPO4, Crystalyte 4010 hybrid for sale, Liverpool, UK

oddjones

Just Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Hi,

I'm selling my e-bike. Anybody with a wish to can read its history and long gestation on the endless-sphere forum (look for my username "oddjones") - It's a Ridgeback "Velocity" Aluminium framed hybrid, sporting a Crystalyte 4010 motor in the front wheel, 2x36v 10ah LiFEPO4 batteries - (a vPower with about 400 cycles and a Ping with about 50 cycles). It has an early Lyen Infineon 72v controller and Cycle Analyst 2 plug in computer. Starting bid on eBay is £400. The bike is in Liverpool, UK and is going to be VERY expensive to ship!

A full breakdown of the bike can be found on the eBay listing at:
ebay.co.uk listing Any questions please feel free to ask. The bike has been standing unused since the summer (when I bought myself a non-electric bike to shed some pounds!) So the batteries may need balancing.

If anybody is interested I also have a burned out Bafang 250W motor mounted in a 700c rim and a broken up LiFEPO4 battery pack - 36v 10ah worth (valence 3.3v cells a couple of bad 'uns but mostly good)