Has anyone ever seen 'The Flecc' in the flesh???

C

Cyclezee

:confused: Is our 'Guru' real? Does he exist? Is he also known as 'The Stig' and drives cars for Topgear? Rumour has it he has the heart of Li Ion, a brain of NiMh, souls of Marathon plus and has to be plugged into a charger every night until his eyes glow like LEDs:eek:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes! :D

I've been to 50cycles and their staff have delivered bikes to my home. I also went to the New Milton show and met Russ and Richard of this site, David from Wisperbike and again the 50cycles staff there, plus a number of forum members. And of course David and Jane of A to B magazine were there, with whom I've had a technical association for some while.

Two other forum members have been to my home, one to buy a bike, and there's long been an open invitation to try my Q and T bikes, aaannndddyyy having been the last to do that, reporting on them very briefly in here.

And of course a number of bike trade people know me, and I was with Paul of BikePlus (a division of Geoffrey Butler Cycles) only yesterday afternoon.

All that said, I do keep a low public profile, publicity not really appreciated as I prefer to work quietly and unobtrusively. I'm in here simply because I believe knowledge should be open source to all, so knowledge sharing forums like this should be supported.

Last edited:
C

Cyclezee

Yes Flecc, but when meeting these people were you wearing a full face helmet with dark tinted visor and were you previously known as Darth Vader?
May the farce be with you:eek:

John;)

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
No to all John, but I did have a minder at New Milton. :eek:

Actually he was my brother who lives not too far away in Dorset. :)

He's always been into cycle clubs and road racing, and his lasting impression from his first contact with the e-bike world was the girth and weight of so many of those present!!!

Oh dear. :(

I got out of it neatly by saying that most were there thinking of buying the e-bike that would improve their physique. Don't think he believed me though.

Last edited:

Advertisers