Hello bought a Pedelec in february

Ruth Fry

Just Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Stockton on tees
My name is Ruth ,I bought my first Pedelec in February and fell in love straight away.I love walking but wanted to cycle again but I have some joint issues,so I invested in an ebike,it is a Byocycle Zest .For reasons I won't go into now things started to go wrong with it and it ended up at Byocycles where it has been for a month.However I decided to up grade to a Gepida with Bosch drive and hub gears ,just getting used to it as it is very different but I love the Pedelec concept and I was getting a lot fitter until I had to break off ,now starting all over again!

Reactions: cyberdyne_systems

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
Gepida is not so well-known in the UK, but they do make quality bicycles.

The Bosch system has proven to be reasonably reliable.

Nothing can be guaranteed, but it's very likely your new bike will perform well.

Ruth Fry

Just Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Stockton on tees
I do hope so Rob ,I have the Reptila in red ,the handlebars were a bit up in the air but my husband adjusted them and they look great now ,I hope it behaves ,the Byocycle kept cutting out and no one seemed able to find out why.

RobF

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2012
I do hope so Rob ,I have the Reptila in red ,the handlebars were a bit up in the air but my husband adjusted them and they look great now ,I hope it behaves ,the Byocycle kept cutting out and no one seemed able to find out why.
Do you fancy having a go at posting a pic or two of it?

As I said, Gepidas are rare in the UK, so there would be interest in seeing what it looks like.

Reactions: cyberdyne_systems