Wisper Hello everyone,

Daniel01

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 26, 2015
Ive come across this forum and hope some of you are willing and able to advise me on getting my wisper 905se early model back up and running after several years in the garage (heart problems), The first thing I have to sort out is a battery refurbishment and was quite taken by "Battery world " Getting a new replacement is out of the question due to costs involved (I'm a pensioner) So my first question is has anyone had dealings with this company and are they reputable.
I remember from before the bike was laid up that my low assist was almost non existant and I believe it is meant to be 40% is there a way to rectify this, On the same vein I was looking at the "The Electric Bike Repair Kit" sold by "https://www.electricbikebatteryrepairs.co.uk/" and again has anyone had dealings with this company and are they reputable. Purchasing this kit would also give me an lcd display which the bike doesnt have as well as sorting out my assist problem. Thanking anyone who finds the time to reply to me.. Daniel

Fat Rat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 7, 2018
UK
Hi welcome
I'm sure someone will be along shortly with some advice for you on your specifics

Daniel01

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 26, 2015
I've sent an email to wisper so hopefully I'll get a response, thank you all for the replies.