hello from bonny

[NoLongerRegistered#9756]

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 15, 2013
greetings from sunny Aberdeenshire.

finally got round to registering - have read so many threads on this forum I decided it really was time to join in (I even feel like i know some of the regular posters as i've read so many of their replies).

on the background front i'm looking for advice on what bike/conversion hence being here (but that's for another thread)...

currently don't cycle much - I prefer to let gravity (longboard)/wind (kiteboard) do the hard work... unfortunatly that doesn't help me get to work. (though i did used to get the bus to work (up a hill) and longboard the 2 miles back home...happy times:cool:)

luckily for me i moved into the great back of beyond so now have to drive to work .... the only drawback is the last 3 miles can easily take over an hour.

long story short.. I need a power assisted bike so i can park up and glide the last bit to work (in a non sweaty way)

that's it.... as you were:p

David Webley

Feb 14, 2013
Hello From Falkirk.
I take it that you will be after a folding bike? If so I strongly recommend that you take your car down and check how they fit. I have a Kudos Secret. If you fold it up fully which takes a few minutes it will not take up too much space. If you do not take the time to fold handlebars etc or have panniers on it you might have a problem. I can get mine in a BMW 3 series touring with the back seat down. The other one is to see if the bike will take a pannier rack or something to put a jacket or lock in.

[NoLongerRegistered#9756]

Mar 15, 2013
Not after a folding bike - for my sins i have an almost empty lwb van as a daily driver (one day it'll be a camper... honest!) so space really isn't an issue :)

I've just taken delivery of a Tonaro .. funny how things work out as I've had no chance of getting to Dundee to check out EBS... and now find i'm off there [Dundee] tomorrow (D'oh!)

(psst! Aberdeenshire is generally quite sunny (and gets less rain than Amsterdam) - ssshhhh it's a secret (the cairngorms stop most of the rain... and midges :)))