Hello From Near Cannock

OldCodger

Just Joined
Jul 31, 2023
Near Cannock
Hello Every ONE
New member Here.
I have been cycling for around 20 years now, cycling to work every day (6 mile round trip) then on my days off would do around 40-60 mile along the canals by where I live. Since taking early retirement in 2016 i was out most every day doing the same amount of miles, now my bike is in need of new parts, and I have a bad hip, and so I have acquired a bit of weight since I last cycled about 2 years ago (18-19 stone:()
SO am looking to getting a e-bike ,and just researching my options but looking for something with a good battery performance for my weight and also Range as I would still like to use the canals as I think it's a bit more safer than the roads. Have just seen a shop over Rugeley that sell Venom e-bikes so will start there.
Thanks For Reading and i will enjoy being part of the Community of Pedelecs

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello Every ONE
New member Here.
I have been cycling for around 20 years now, cycling to work every day (6 mile round trip) then on my days off would do around 40-60 mile along the canals by where I live. Since taking early retirement in 2016 i was out most every day doing the same amount of miles, now my bike is in need of new parts, and I have a bad hip, and so I have acquired a bit of weight since I last cycled about 2 years ago (18-19 stone:()
SO am looking to getting a e-bike ,and just researching my options but looking for something with a good battery performance for my weight and also Range as I would still like to use the canals as I think it's a bit more safer than the roads. Have just seen a shop over Rugeley that sell Venom e-bikes so will start there.
Thanks For Reading and i will enjoy being part of the Community of Pedelecs
Maybe https://wooshbikes.co.uk/?santana3

Reactions: Woosh