Hello

ChrisP'y

Just Joined
May 27, 2016
Isle of Man
Hello,
Bought a Cyclotricity Stealth last year for pottering round on after hurting my knee, self propelled tended to make the knee swell up even after an operation but the ebike has been great fun especially off road.
My wife bought one as well to keep up on the hills, but would now like to convert her older step through.
As we live on a rather hilly Isle of Man I was looking at going for a mid drive for her bike.

Over time I hoping to use the forum to pick your brains and collective knowledge to convert the step through and upgrade the components on the Stealth.

Cheers Chris

Reactions: cyberdyne_systems

cyberdyne_systems

Pedelecer
May 8, 2016
Surrey
Hello,
Bought a Cyclotricity Stealth last year for pottering round on after hurting my knee, self propelled tended to make the knee swell up even after an operation but the ebike has been great fun especially off road.
My wife bought one as well to keep up on the hills, but would now like to convert her older step through.
As we live on a rather hilly Isle of Man I was looking at going for a mid drive for her bike.

Over time I hoping to use the forum to pick your brains and collective knowledge to convert the step through and upgrade the components on the Stealth.

Cheers Chris
Welcome, I'm sure the knowledgeable folk here can point you in the right direction when the time comes.

I don't know a lot about the Isle of Man, apart from the TT races and Norman Wisdom.