Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 9, 2010
Polmont
Welcome. It's a good looking bike.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
That's a serious off-road bike. Do you take it on the rough stuff?

les drew

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 1, 2014
Not yet just got it just doing the usual fire roads through the woods that sort of thing.

Jonah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2010
EX38
Looks very nice, should be up to whatever you throw it at.

Triple777

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2015
just treated my self to a cube stereo hybrid 120 pro my first electric bike and wow what great fun.Usually i try to avoid the steep hills but now i look for them im 38 from n/e uk View attachment 8893
I was wondering now that you have riden it for a year+ how are you getting on? I'm looking for my first ebike and the cube is on my list

les drew

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jun 1, 2014
I was wondering now that you have riden it for a year+ how are you getting on? I'm looking for my first ebike and the cube is on my list
Still loving the bike best thing I ever bought it's well made and still looks as good as new.I think there good value compared to some of the other ebikes,I've added a dropper post to mine and some new rotors highly recommended

Triple777

Pedelecer
Aug 31, 2015
Still loving the bike best thing I ever bought it's well made and still looks as good as new.I think there good value compared to some of the other ebikes,I've added a dropper post to mine and some new rotors highly recommended
Good to hear! That is really useful feedback many thanks Les

Reactions: les drew