Hi from Northumberland

Termie

Just Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Northumberland
Hello Everyone
Now that I have recently took early retirement from the job that I have done for the last 34 years
I am planning to buy a Tonaro Enduro and get fit, I have a non assisted mountain bike but find I lack the enthuseasim to use it, mainly because of lack of fitness (i'm knackered before I get anywhere interesting).
I am interested in your opinions on a crank drive as opposed to a hub drive.

D

Deleted member 4366

Tonaro is a good all-round bike with the advantage that you can get up steep hills without puffing. After-sales support is good, so what more do you want?

I've liked every ebike that I've ridden. Some are better at some things than others. Bike parts are not expensive, so you can change anything to make it more comfortableble if the riding position isn't ideal.

Get the Tonaro and enjoy it while the weather's good.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Good choice Termie......the great advantage of the Tonaro models is being able to still have a throttle with crank drive.
I have had mine for a year now and am very pleased with it...great at hill climbing, it has tackled everything I have asked of it and although I dont use the throttle much I find that it can be handy when starting uphill or in traffic.....or even, like me, if you occasionally feel a little lazy :)

I would never want to not have a throttle and there are lots of happy Tonaro owners on this site.

They are a good middle of the road bike, great after sales and reasonably priced spares etc if ever needed.....have fun and let us know how you get on.

Lynda :)